Installing a push/pull on my Les Paul

Bluesyzep

I'm installing a push/pull pot in my Les Paul and want to be clear about which control Jimmy used for the coil split. I think it's the bottom tone control but am not sure. :unsure:

The questions you kinda self answered on the wiring board was correct. He uses push pulls on all of them. I think the coils are x2...(don't quote me on the last though)

Hope that helps.

The questions you kinda self answered on the wiring board was correct. He uses push pulls on all of them. I think the coils are x2...(don't quote me on the last though)

Hope that helps.

True if you install the full kit. I'm only doing the coil split mod right now.

True if you install the full kit. I'm only doing the coil split mod right now.

Well good luck with it anyhow. I just wanted to try to get you the right information and there's way too much wrong wrong info on Pageys wiring.

Amps sizzle, good luck on it sir. There used to be someone here who'd more than likely have a diagram or could draw it. I think he's busy though. I'd have to have one of the men wire mine for me.

Merry Merry.

Send a pm to huw, or go through his post history.

:D

I thought I could retire in peace now there's that sticky at the top of this forum... B)

Anyway, it's the bridge tone pot that has the push pull pot on Page's #1 (Exactly what it does is another can of worms which I won't re-open here ;) )

The #2 LP had/has (another can right there...) four push pull plus two buttons under the scratch-plate.

Toggles. I studied electronics starting in junior high. We focused on other things though. It's been a bit long which was why I said specifically don't quote me. You dunno what people post on some web sites.

My first guitar was a strat. And no worries lol. I'd just hate to see you lose an amp or something :D

Maybe we should PM Joan Jett, or yeah too few strings..

Archived