Christmas presents

What Zep related presents are you lot getting, or hoping to get this Christmas?

I'm getting a zoso pendant which I've wanted for aages :D , and two Led Zep books (I think) :thumbsup: I'm also gonna buy a Led Zep T-shirt with any money I get, dunno which one yet though... Oh and I'm getting the Earls Court DVD, hope it's good. (Wow that's actually quite a lot! :D)

So, how about you?

What Zep related presents are you lot getting, or hoping to get this Christmas?

I'm getting a zoso pendant which I've wanted for aages :D , and two Led Zep books (I think) :thumbsup: I'm also gonna buy a Led Zep T-shirt with any money I get, dunno which one yet though... Oh and I'm getting the Earls Court DVD, hope it's good. (Wow that's actually quite a lot! :D)

So, how about you?

I recently made the best 02 DVD I could possibly make from a collection of You Tube vids. I knew someone would eventually edit all these various camera angles and make a vid for each song...audio is excellent too. I was pleasantly surprised and when the real DVD comes out it is gonna kick mighty huge ass!

I recently made the best 02 DVD I could possibly make from a collection of You Tube vids. I knew someone would eventually edit all these various camera angles and make a vid for each song...audio is excellent too. I was pleasantly surprised and when the real DVD comes out it is gonna kick mighty huge ass!

Yeah, I can't wait for the real DVD to come out! The shops are gonna be crowded when it does lol.

I want Plants Hohner Special 20 and I want it NOOOOWWW!!! With his Signature on it!!

Now

lets face the reality

Im gonna get

Couple of DVD's, Plant Posters and thats it, but the biggest thing this year is that im going to Paris in January 21 (on my birth day :) ) And I will see Jim Morrisons Grave in Pere Laches. Its not Led Zep thing, but its great :) So I think that thats the Biggest event for this year :)

I want Plants Hohner Special 20 and I want it NOOOOWWW!!! With his Signature on it!!

Now

lets face the reality

Im gonna get

Couple of DVD's, Plant Posters and thats it, but the biggest thing this year is that im going to Paris in January 21 (on my birth day :) ) And I will see Jim Morrisons Grave in Pere Laches. Its not Led Zep thing, but its great :) So I think that thats the Biggest event for this year :)

Say hello to Jim on behalf of us!

:D :D :D

Got set of really awesome Zep pub glasses for birthday in Nov. I know that my mom bought me a Zep shirt & book ("Led Zeppelin: Revealed" - check it out sometime - it kicks butt!!). Im gonna buy myself TAB with whatever money I get. Finally got TSRTS DVD!! :D

• 2 months later...

Archived