Holiday banner here on LZ.com

Virginia

love it. thanks sam.

i was only saying ( to some zep friends ) about an hour ago, how cool it would be if the guys would post a little christmas/end of the year message to us all here on the forum. either a written one, or a short video. maybe that would be a way of letting us all know what is ( or isnt ) happening in their lives ( not personal lives, of course ). hey sam, how about suggesting it? pretty please. xo

love it. thanks sam.

i was only saying ( to some zep friends ) about an hour ago, how cool it would be if the guys would post a little christmas/end of the year message to us all here on the forum. either a written one, or a short video. maybe that would be a way of letting us all know what is ( or isnt ) happening in their lives ( not personal lives, of course ). hey sam, how about suggesting it? pretty please. xo

I second that STZ!!! Just toss us a word guys?! We'd be most grateful! Even just a short like they do for the radio "Hi, this is Jimmy Page and from my house to yours, I wish you happy holidays"

What a treat that would be.....

I second that STZ!!! Just toss us a word guys?! We'd be most grateful! Even just a short like they do for the radio "Hi, this is Jimmy Page and from my house to yours, I wish you happy holidays"

What a treat that would be.....

Make that three :D cool banner! Me likes :thumbsup:

Archived