Tut Tut, it looks like Rain!

We're packing our bags and ready to fly from North America over to London. Looking at the weather forecast, it looks like nothing but rain! Does the O2 have a policy on allowing Umbrellas into the arena?

You'll need an umbrella inside the arena? :huh:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You crack me up LLM.

When I went to Tulsa to see my honey, I took a camping chair and didn't care if I had to chuck it at the door or not.

It helped immensely STANDING in line foreva!

Umbrellas would be the last of my worries... :D

Hey ! Just get one of those disposable raincovers!

Looks like people are running out of ideas for threads. B)

Not really, Songbird. You know, I have lived in Germany for three years and I have never been to a concert in Winter while I lived there. All the concerts I have been to there took place in Summer. I didn't have to worry about umbrellas, coats, warm clothes...neither did I have to spend hours in the line to get into the venues. And I guess I don't need to tell you that I have never worried a bit about these things here in Brazil...

I think it's a acceptable worry for those who are not used to the cold and rain.

If you have an REI or sports chalet. Purchase some rain gear. they have them were you can store into a small stuff sack. Put on over clothing and then store away. Don't forget the warm clothes. Cotton material no good. Wool/ polyester fleece warm material. Armando (California)

Not really, Songbird. You know, I have lived in Germany for three years and I have never been to a concert in Winter while I lived there. All the concerts I have been to there took place in Summer. I didn't have to worry about umbrellas, coats, warm clothes...neither did I have to spend hours in the line to get into the venues. And I guess I don't need to tell you that I have never worried a bit about these things here in Brazil...

I think it's a acceptable worry for those who are not used to the cold and rain.

True... I guess living in Canada and having attended many concerts in winter I never thought twice about these things!!

Edited by songbird

Not very rock and roll! :P

To be honest, if you catch the tube (underground train) there you'll hardly be out in the open anyway. Unfortunately we seem to be going through a very wet and windy spell at the moment, hopefully it'll be a bit better by next weekend.

True... I guess living in Canada and having attended many concerts in winter I never thought twice about these things!!

I know you're used to the cold and don't have this kind of worry. :wacko:

If you ever attend to a concert in a hot place...well, you'll have nothing to worry about, I tell you! :lol:

Edited by brspled

I know you're used to the cold and don't have this kind of worry. :wacko:

If you ever attend to a concert in a hot place...well, you'll have nothing to worry about, I tell you! :lol:

I really wish I lived in a hot place!! Especially this time of year! Uugh. :wacko: