RAISING SAND 2

Zepp-4-Life

That's very cool you were mentioned in that blog, quoted from a 'competing' Zepsite. I often wonder how people find that site, other than word of mouth. I don't think it ever comes up in a google type search.

Nice going Zepp-4-Life ! Sometimes....people just got to believe. Skeptics abound don't they ? <_<

I have no reason to spread rumors.

Thems the facts --- B)

Peace

I have no reason to spread rumors.

Thems the facts --- B)

Peace

Thanks Zepp-4-Life for the informations.

Glad to know Robert is back in the scene. I'll be waiting eagerly but patiently for what he and Alison will bring up this time.

Ummm..

Robert already told us he wasn't touring for at least another 2 years. Sounds like your souce is a little bit off because Robert gave us a press release.

Don't know if someone else said this already but Robert himself said he is begining recording for a new album with Yoko Krauss in January (meaning 2008 not 2010).

E-mailed to me from the good people at Rounder.

PlantKraussPlatinum.jpg

Fantastic picture. When was it taken? As disappointed as I am that that Plant will no rejoin his mates, I am looking forward to the next album with Allison.

Is that Harvey Goldsmith on the far right?????????????

Fantastic picture. When was it taken? As disappointed as I am that that Plant will no rejoin his mates, I am looking forward to the next album with Allison.

Is that Harvey Goldsmith on the far right?????????????

That picture was sent to me last summer , sorry but the date it was taken is unavailable.

Goldsmith ???? Sure looks like the man . Again, I can't answer .

That picture was sent to me last summer , sorry but the date it was taken is unavailable.

Goldsmith ???? Sure looks like the man . Again, I can't answer .

Yes it is - and Rod MacSween in the salmon pink top and black jacket in the front row, standing next to Robert's PA.

Thanks for the info and the cool picture Zepp-4-Life! :yourock:

I'm psyched to hear more new music from Robert and Allison.

The more music we hear from Robert, Jimmy, and John Paul the better!

Looking forward to Robert's project and tour, as well as JPJ's performance at BAM in April. Hope Jimmy decides he's ready & wants to make more new music too!

Yes it is - and Rod MacSween in the salmon pink top and black jacket in the front row, standing next to Robert's PA.

MacSween's has been around for a while (Whitesnake, Aerosmith, etc..).

Looking forward to some of Jack's BBQ on broad street... ;)

R B)

Have to say, i finally bought the Raising Sand album over the xmas period (it was in the cheap racks!), put it on and fell alseep!

Raising Sand is actually very soothing to listen to while you are navigating heavy traffic. It's perfect for those frazzled rush hour moments, unless you are the type who falls asleep behind the wheel. It would be too soporific for the less alert drivers.

PlantKraussPlatinum.jpg

Great pic and thanks for sharing!!

:rolleyes:

There is no such person as Yoko Krauss.

Nope, never heard of her either. Someone on Alison's messageboard at CMT.com has started referring to Robert as "Yoko Ono" because they think he is halting a Union Station record! Absurd isn't it? I was like, "oh no, not this crap on this board"!! :thumbdown:

Have to say, i finally bought the Raising Sand album over the xmas period (it was in the cheap racks!), put it on and fell alseep!

I dout if i'll be listening again! snigger

What were you expecting, a dance record? :mellow:

PlantKraussPlatinum.jpg

This is a great photo Zepp-4-Life. Thank you for posting it. Alison is wearing the same beautiful dress she wore at Wembley Arena last year. I love Raising Sand and can't wait to hear the new CD. Does a small tour mean the US only?

Raising Sand is one of the most overrated albums of the last Year, I love Blue Grass music and it's often thrilling and exciting music but this album is just plain boring. the version of "Fortune Teller" is terrible and a few times after hearing it I've Dug out The Who's "Live at Leeds" to clense my ears and hear the superb version they did.

A much better buy over the last 12 months for me has been the Fleet Foxes album & EP, though not blue grass by any means it out classes the Raising Sand album.

Graham

Raising Sand is one of the most overrated albums of the last Year, I love Blue Grass music and it's often thrilling and exciting music but this album is just plain boring. the version of "Fortune Teller" is terrible and a few times after hearing it I've Dug out The Who's "Live at Leeds" to clense my ears and hear the superb version they did.

A much better buy over the last 12 months for me has been the Fleet Foxes album & EP, though not blue grass by any means it out classes the Raising Sand album.

Graham

I respect your opinion although I totally disagree!! I am glad Robert went a route that no one expected. What were people expecting really when they say it is boring though? Anyways hey more for me to enjoy with the next album, hehe.

Archived