Merry Christmas

Ronniedawg

I'd like to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas!

I hope Santa is great to you all :)

How's it going "Ronniedawg" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I would like to wish all and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Glorious New Year. We all deserve it huh? Don't you know it! ROCK ON!

Although I don't post much here, I really enjoy reading along and feel as though I (sorta) know a lot of you. I want to wish you all a joyful season and a happy, healthy new year!!

Cheers! L'Chaim!!

Hi all,

Merry Xmas to all and to you too Jimmy Page if you are reading. To all a good night. Opening Vodka. Yikes.

Yukon!

It's Gad-zooks! :hysterical: Ham hocks and guitar strings???

Merry Christmas,to the band and all friends and foes here.

KB(watching "It's a Wonderful Life")

The same for you Medhb. I have a sandwich party tray Im still working on from last night. On top of cooking a Xmas dinner (Ham) and all the snacks. I wont step on the scales for a while. I am still thinking about the Lobster Tails I gave my mother for a Xmas gift. I may get some Lobster or crabmeat for new years? If Im not broke by then. Have to hit the malls tomorrow and Saturday.

Yer makin me hungry!!! :lol: Hope you get some deals at the malls!

• 11 months later...

Wish we could all have a potluck; I'd be more than happy to bring desserts (brownies, cookies, the most amazing peppermint bark ever, and 2 rum cakes). :)

Can I come to Virginia? I may be up in your neck of the wood's with some of my family in between Christmas and New Year's! I love chocolates and cookies! :D

Send me a massage if you (or any one) want to do a Led Zeppelin party or something. B)

Happy Holidays all!!!!

Archived