Merry Christmas

Ronniedawg

Hi all,

Merry Christmas! :guitar_mood:

Ok,what are some of your Christmas traditions?Christmas Eve dinner,open presents after midnight,...watch Aunt Martha get drunk on the eggnog? :P

KB (has a very shiny nose)

Getting read to light the way for Papa Noel.

Merry Christmas everyone.

http://www.nola.com/holidays/index.ssf/2009/12/christmas_eve_bonfires_built_r.html

Hi all,

Merry Christmas! :guitar_mood:

Ok,what are some of your Christmas traditions?Christmas Eve dinner,open presents after midnight,...watch Aunt Martha get drunk on the eggnog? :P

KB (has a very shiny nose)

Having the Christmas dinner at our house this year and looking forward to having the family from down south joining us. It will be great having some wide eyed little ones

running around again. As usual, I'll be doing my Bad Uncle act... :D

Happy Holidays everyone! :) I am still baking, still shopping and cleaning and haven't started wrapping yet (but will wrap tonight with a glass of wine and Christmas movies). And I'm wrestling with a live Metallica download that doesn't want to be opened <_< Otherwise looking forward to a peaceful holiday :)

Safe travels everyone!

To my friends at the Led Zeppelin Forum......

T'was the night before Christmas,and all through the forum,

All the members we posting, there was a happy little quorum.

We post and we post to our little hearts content,

To talk of Led Zeppelin and enjoy friendship.

I, in my slippers and Hubs in his robe,

Send wishes of happiness to everyone's abode.

Through the electric magic of my computer laptop,

To all of my friends at this Led Zeppelin stop.

All around the world, on every land mass,

We celebrate our holiday and wait for winter (or summer) to pass.

May Santa bring you lots of Led Zeppelin goodies,

And your stockings be filled with plentiful booty.

So be of good cheer all my Led Zeppelin chums,

May 2010 be of good fortune and filled with great fun.

Merry Christmas, guys!

I'm really excited to have a good one this year!

Last year, I graduated college on December 19th, and since I was doing an unpaid internship, it was a bummer becuase I literally had NO money to buy presents. This year, I've gone a bit overboard, but I'm happy about it.

I bought so many presents, it's ridiculous, and I started baking Saturday and finally "gave up" today. (I made over 300 sugar cookies.)

I hope everyone has a great one, and may everyone spend it with people they love!

Virginia: that peppermint bark would sound good, except that I made peppermint frosting for the sugar cookies I gave everyone this year...I'm a bit sick of the smell of peppermint. ;)

Chuck: looks delicious!

Yum, if you have any extra sugar cookies left, sent them over to me, Mandy :P

Very Happy Holiday wishes to everyone.

Awww....I would have, but I sent them over to my friend's kids! I made them work for them though: they iced them themselves. ;)

Nadolig Llawen !!!!!!

Hi Valley Girl,

Yack-eee-darrr, :lol:

You know what i mean dont ya?

Festive Greatings to All, i wish you All the Very Best for Christmas and the New Year, and whatever you wish for you may you all get it. :drunk::kiss::oops::beer::munchies::inlove::aw::console2::party:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Merry, Merry Christmas, everyone!

My family's festivities officially begin in about an hour, and I'm getting so excited, I can barely contain myself!

I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and a happy and healthy 2010!

:toast:

Archived