WHAT IS EVERYONE'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR 2009?

ZeppFanForever

My sentiments exactly! :lol: My resolution was not to lie to myself with a "resolution" and so far I have maintained exceptionally well. B)

How's it going "Tejanablonde?" Keep up the good work, I am proud of you. Where abouts do you live in Texas? I live in San Antonio, Texas. ROCK ON!

My new years resolution this year is to stop making excuses and go after the things I want. I'm hoping to go back to Rome for Christmas, so I'm going to do what ever I possibly can to make sure that happens.

My new years resolution this year is to stop making excuses and go after the things I want. I'm hoping to go back to Rome for Christmas, so I'm going to do what ever I possibly can to make sure that happens.

How's it going "Spalove?" You go "Spalove," I'm cheering for you and hoping that you achieve this goal. Please keep me informed. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going "Gegenschein?" Those two songs indivcate to me that you want to get out of the town where you are at and move to California am I right? ROCK ON!

Right. It's a bit scary so I decided to just close my eyes... and do it anyway. I can't stand the desert anymore. I hate it more every year, and finally the hatred reached the critical mass. I'll either explode or leave. :blink:

Right. It's a bit scary so I decided to just close my eyes... and do it anyway. I can't stand the desert anymore. I hate it more every year, and finally the hatred reached the critical mass. I'll either explode or leave. :blink:

How's it going "Gegenschein?" Are you from Phoenix? I will never forget Phoenix as long as I live. I lived in Phoenix in 1988 off 10 and Indian School Road. I got thrown in Jail in Glendale for pissing on a sidewalk, having open bottle containers of liquor in my car, having numerous roaches in my ash tray and disturbing the peace. In my opinion, I wouldn't call having sex with a female aquaintance in the back seat of my car in the night club parking lot disturbing the peace, would you? I guess that the donut shops in Phoenix ran out of donuts for the Police Department and so they had nothing else better to do but take it out on descent citizens like me. That arrest would turn out to be one pretty hefty fine for a first time offense in Arizona and I have only been living in Phoenix for a week. I can see why you want to move out of the desert. Good luck to you "Gegenschein." ROCK ON!

How's it going "Gegenschein?" Are you from Phoenix? I will never forget Phoenix as long as I live. I lived in Phoenix in 1988 off 10 and Indian School Road. I got thrown in Jail in Glendale for pissing on a sidewalk, having open bottle containers of liquor in my car, having numerous roaches in my ash tray and disturbing the peace. In my opinion, I wouldn't call having sex with a female aquaintance in the back seat of my car in the night club parking lot disturbing the peace, would you? I guess that the donut shops in Phoenix ran out of donuts for the Police Department and so they had nothing else better to do but take it out on descent citizens like me. That arrest would turn out to be one pretty hefty fine for a first time offense in Arizona and I have only been living in Phoenix for a week. I can see why you want to move out of the desert. Good luck to you "Gegenschein." ROCK ON!

Common sense would say, that when they got you on one offense, they might as well pile it on. If all you were doing was having sex, you probably would have been told to get a room. I think all the other shit did you in...BTW, how did you go from having sex in the back seat of a car to pissing on the sidewalk?

Common sense would say, that when they got you on one offense, they might as well pile it on. If all you were doing was having sex, you probably would have been told to get a room. I think all the other shit did you in...BTW, how did you go from having sex in the back seat of a car to pissing on the sidewalk?

Hey "JethroTull," Ha Ya doin'"? Believe it or not, after all of the liquor that both my aquaintance and I consumed, nature called for me afterwards! I still had a great time in the parking lot and believe it or not, in Jail too. I had a ball in Jail. The Glendale Police Department were so bored that they brought in a table in my Jail cell and left the cell door open so all of the prisoners can come in and play cards. Hell, the Police even came in my cell and played cards with all of us. I figured that if I was going to spend 10 days in Jail, I might as well have the best time that I possibly can. ROCK ON!

So far I have gone running 3x in the last week; a coworker has offered to teach me how to knit, and I haven't eaten anything off the kids' plates :lol: If I remember I'll check in again over the summer after registering for the race.

So far I have gone running 3x in the last week; a coworker has offered to teach me how to knit, and I haven't eaten anything off the kids' plates :lol: If I remember I'll check in again over the summer after registering for the race.

How's it going "Virginia?" I am very proud of you, keep up the good work and please keep me informed as to your progress. ROCK ON!

lol well for me.. its actully going to my uni gym.. i joined it at the beginning of the year and havent been.. not going well so far hehe :rolleyes:

How's it going "ameena's rain song?" All you can do is do the best that you can. Only you can change it. ROCK ON!

That's funnier than fuck ZFF !! :lol:

I got caught doin' the nasty in the car behind a high school cafeteria back in '75 and the cops just told us to find another place !

My dad was the High School football coach so that may have helped ! :lol:

My resolution is...to figure out what my resolution is going to be. It'll be a good one though, I promise.

That's funnier than fuck ZFF !! :lol:

I got caught doin' the nasty in the car behind a high school cafeteria back in '75 and the cops just told us to find another place !

My dad was the High School football coach so that may have helped ! :lol:

My resolution is...to figure out what my resolution is going to be. It'll be a good one though, I promise.

How's it going "gadgetguru?" I can't wait to hear what your New Years Resolution will be. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going "gadgetguru?" I'm at my local bar using my friend's computer in his office. I'm having a pretty strong drink so I'll drink to better. ROCK ON!

You sound like your in my 'state of mind'. I've had a few strong IPA's and am enjoying the evening cranking tunes, unimpeded, and digging it.

Sending some 02 shows out too ask we speak. I love to spread "The Wealth" :D

ROCK ON !!!!

and then...AGAIN !

You sound like your in my 'state of mind'. I've had a few strong IPA's and am enjoying the evening cranking tunes, unimpeded, and digging it.

Sending some 02 shows out too ask we speak. I love to spread "The Wealth" :D

ROCK ON !!!!

and then...AGAIN !

C-O-O-L "gadgetguru!' ROCK ON, AND ON, AND ON, AND ON Etc....

^ I love it, I really do. Several here know all about it and more are gonna benefit. :D

It's my passion.

How's it going "gadgetguru?" Are you going to purchase a bar? If so, let me know and I will fly over there and have a drink at your bar. ROCK ON!

• 3 weeks later...

Checking in to say I just registered for an upcoming 5K :cheer: Haven't eaten off the kids' plates either, lol.

Archived