Christmas Toast

ally

Merry Christmas to all!

I'm enjoying a tall cool one while enjoying listening to the tall cool one.

Let peace and good health abound to everyone in and around this forum today, and for years to come.

Toasting you all with a nice glass of ice water, as I've OD'd on pork, diet soda and chocolate. :o

We are wrestling with our computer; it crashed on Tuesday and although we got it somewhat working again, we're going to have to restore everything, so I will probably not see you guys for a few days.

Happy Holidays!! :)

Oops/ Red wine all gone. All gone. Time to crack into the Absolute Mandrin. Slice of orange. The party continues.

All I can handle is a couple of Heineken since half my colon is gone I don't absorb alcohol like the good ole days :D

That's good for starters...

:lol: Having spent my entire adult life in New Orleans when the drinking age was 18

I've had extended periods of "Fuckedupidness!" and don't recall the last two years of High School or 1975-1980 except for brief flash backs. That's why the longer I stay on this forum the more pieces of the puzzel I can put together LOL. :D

"Thanks for the memories" :lol:

:lol: Having spent my entire adult life in New Orleans when the drinking age was 18

I've had extended periods of "Fuckedupidness!" and don't recall the last two years of High School or 1975-1980 except for brief flash backs. That's why the longer I stay on this forum the more pieces of the puzzel I can put together LOL. :D

"Thanks for the memories" :lol:

Or as I used to tell my ex-wife:

"Thanks for the mammaries".

Archived