Christmas gifts...

Medhb

Wow. That must have cost? My daughter that is 21 got me "In through the Outdoor" as I didnt have it. Have owned the entire collection many times over but have had some break, or had to replace albums with 8 track or cassette over the years. You know how that goes. She got the entire Led Zeppelin collection from her mother, my ex wife, who is more into Plants new stuff and saw him with Allison. I hate country and want no part of it.

I know what ya mean, I just curse that damn cassette age now! But...it was the only way to bring the music to your car. My ex - hubby got all the albums so now I'm on a mission to collect them all again.

How cool your daughter got you the ITTOD album!! Cool kid! LOL!

I want a nice poster of Jimmy Page damn it. It has always pissed me off that Plant kind of got all the recognition because he is the singer. Of course not from us true blue die hard Zepp fans. But from the casual public fan that kind of dont know the band and just the name. Page is the master behind Led Zeppelin. He is the musician of all musicians to me. And the thought of Plant scoffing him to do this tour just makes my blood boil. Peter grant would be spinning in his grave. I cant find a poster of just Jimmy and or Bonzo. Plant is on my shit list. I dont care if people dont like it. Time is short. Life is short. Why cant he give in? Ill pAY ANY price as many would to see them. I dont give two shits about Krauss or country. I had to go buy a stupid country album for my wifes daugher. I hate country. Hate it.

Note to self: Yukon HATES country music :D

I got a Ext. hard drive for my Tivo HD in which i will download every Zep video i have into it. Does that count?

Of course it does!! VERY nice!!! You must have been a very good boy! :rolleyes: JK :lol:

Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry to be laughing at your pain, but your rant was darn funny. B)

There has to be something out there with just Page. BTW, I agree 100%, especially after just having seen The Song Remains the Same, Page is the musician of all musicians.

Good luck on your quest.

Oh yeah, I got The Song Remains the Same DVD for Christmas. Probably not cool to most of you who have it, but it's new to me and I was mezmerized by the whole thing.

Take care,

Barb

Oh no! TSRTS is always cool! It is quite mesmerizing isn't it?! I'll never forget the first time I ever saw it....magic!!

I got: A 'Jimmy Page is God' badge, 'Whole lotta led zeppelin' book, a Zoso necklace and 'the biography of led zeppelin'. And hopefully with christmas money I will get the 'Mothership' vinyl boxset. :D:D:D:D:D

Nice haul!! I would LOVE a Zoso necklace!!!!

I bought myself a vaccum today. i went with a 75dollar eureka. i put the thing together and started vaccuming, saw all the dog hair and dust circulatiing in the cylinder, smelled the ozone from the brand new vaccum and sort of felt like a kid running the electric trains around the christmas tree. but seriously, that new vaccum works well.

i would have loved the zep book or zoso sighn to put around my neck all i got was a yuppy gold watch ....... cash to spend on my car thats the best i love cars and music I LOVE THEM LIKE LIFE oh IVE GOT IT ALL I AM THE MAN I JUST THOUGHT OF IT >>>> MY SEXY LADY SITTING IN MY CAR WITH NO QUATER PLAYING>>A JOINT IN THE ASH TRAY SHE IS WEREING A SHORT MINI SKERT WITH NO UNDER WERE REDDY TO GO FOR A CRUZE THROUGH THE WILDERNESS thats my christmas prsent or am i wishing it was..ummmmmm i am wishing MY DAUGHTER AND MY LADY GOT ME A WATCH >>SOME CASH >>>>AND MY WIFE GAVE ME A SPECIAL TIME IN THE BED IT WAS GOOD BUT NO ZEPPELIN STUFF wate she did sex and love thats what zeppelin sing about so she did in a way lol :santa::kiss::rollin::stereo::baby:

My son got me a photo (one of the Ross Halfin ones, taken just before they went on stage at the O2) signed by Robert, Jimmy and JPJ. He said he was disappointed Jason's wasn't on but I was completely thrilled with it :)

I didn't get anything zeppelin related or any dvds or cds at all. From my buddies i got coupons for free movies (Yes!!!) and to buy dvds and cds. From some of my female friends i got clothes (yawn).

I did alright this Christmas.

I didn't get anything zeppelin related or any dvds or cds at all. From my buddies i got coupons for free movies (Yes!!!) and to buy dvds and cds. From some of my female friends i got clothes (yawn).

I did alright this Christmas.

Hey! maybe that's a hint! you dress funny and that's what women get as a first impression :huh:

i got some lovely gifts including a cd player, dawn french's memoir ( cant wait to read that! ), choccies, and some zep stuff : i got a zep coffee cup ( same as reggies ), a zep beer cooler, a zep key ring, a jimmy doll ( the dragon suit one ) and a replica of stairway and whole lotta love cds in a frame with some pics.

i am very happy.

Well none of the clothes my female friends have got have helped. Maybe they have crappy taste in clothes. :D

<_< Ya know, it has been suggested before.

Maybe you should try doing everything the opposite of what you do now.

Go to the bank, get you a wad of money then go to a club and pick out the

fugliest chick you can find and treat her to dinner at the fanciest restaurant

in town.

Then all the "Hotties" will be jealous and think "Hey that could be me!" :shifty:

Archived