Christmas gifts...

Medhb

I somehow ended up with 2 GPS's. I'm not sure if I should be thankful or offended. :unsure:

....lol Roxie.

I got the same ole stuff; socks, frankincense and myrrh....but my little guy got a brand new Strat from Santa - cos Santa really is Billy Gibbons - have mercy :)

....lol Roxie.

I got the same ole stuff; socks, frankincense and myrrh....but my little guy got a brand new Strat from Santa - cos Santa really is Billy Gibbons - have mercy :)

A future RonnieRockstar in the making!

After recieving "In through The Outdoor" from my 21 yr old daughter as a Xmas gift, and of course as a life long Zepp fan Ive heard it so many times before, I just decided that Fool In the Rain is by far and away the best work on that album which is not in the same league as the previous 7 studio albums ending with Presence. One can only imagine what they would have done if our dear friend Bonzo had not met his untimely end to this life. I hope his next life is much better and am sure it will be. But God, what a tragedy to lose Zeppelin then, and of course Hendrix and the Beatles so early. The Who and the Stones had so much more time in comparison. I just think of what Led Zeppelin may have done after? Certaintly we were cheated out of so much more.

True but for the short time they were together, they sure gave us one hell of an amazing collection of albums B)

I'm over the moon! My husband got me Led Zeppelin II signed by Jimmy, Robert, and JPJ. I need to find a display case for it. I want the kind where you can have the album 1/2 out of the cover. Anyone know where I can find one? I saw them all over eBay last year now I can't find even one!

Anyone else get any neat Zep stuff?

My sister in law got my mother in law an Elvis Christmas tree ornamant and I was going nuts. I want a Jimmy Christmas tree ornamant so bad!! Ahahahah!!

Merry Christmas all....may all your dreams come true!

How's it going "Medhb?" My daughter Lydia bought me THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME COLLECTOR'S EDITION DVD BOXSET. I LOVE IT! ROCK ON!

My son got me a photo (one of the Ross Halfin ones, taken just before they went on stage at the O2) signed by Robert, Jimmy and JPJ. He said he was disappointed Jason's wasn't on but I was completely thrilled with it :)

WOW; that is the coolest gift ever!!! :)

• 11 months later...

Hi all,

Well,...not really.I made a 'suggestion' to a Brother,maybe the -old lady- will take the hint. :P

Jimmy,Percy,JPJ,Jason,a DVD of 02,in 2010? I'll be good,promise. :whistling:

KB

Good things come to good people. Guess I'm outta luck bro :lol:

• 1 year later...

Christmas day is gone but enjoying the gifts of the day.

Got Charles Cross' Shadows Taller Than Our Souls.

Robert Plant's Band of Joy CD

A bootleg of the Kebworth concert. A friend of the hubbys sent it to give to me. Completely unexpected.

Also got a Joe Bonamassa shirt that supports the Susan B Komen Breast Cancer

Joe Bomanassa Blues Deluxe. The hubby got the tab book that goes with it.

And Deep Purple History Hits and Highlights 68-76.

Archived