Zep w/o Robert?

wait... the O2 wasn't for fans? gosh... I could have swore there were an awful lot of fans there...

Wow, 19 thousand fans out of about 20 million fans that registered for tickets and almost a billion hits at the web site. That sure was generous of him. And look what those fans had to go through to be there. Believe me, the fans were way down the list as far as a reason for Plant to do it. Get real.

Wow, 19 thousand fans out of about 20 million fans that registered for tickets and almost a billion hits at the web site. That sure was generous of them. And look what those fans had to go through to be there. Believe me, the fans were way down on the list as far as a reasons for Plant to do it. Get real.

Yes it was generous of them. They didn't have to do it at all. Or Robert could have done a solo show etc. Why can't you let go of this sense of entitlement that because YOU want it, they should give it to you. What is your problem. I didn't go to the show either but I'm not bitter nor am I angry that they aren't doing more shows. If they choose to, great but Jeez man, get over it or take it elsewhere.

Websters Definition: PURE- Having a homogeneous or uniform composition; not mixed.

Websters Definition: INTEGRITY- Rigid adherence to a code of behavior; probity.

Well.............over the years just about everything Plant has said about LZ is mixed (see my last post). And, when someone gives "mixed" signals over and over again and is all over the board on something, people might start to question that persons integrity.

They might, they might indeed . . . .

If they're the type who like their musicians to be rigid and lock themselves into one musical box from which they never emerge. Because someone else thinks they ought to. See how this differs from integrity? And how it's got nothing to do with purity?

They might, they might indeed . . . .

If they're the type who like their musicians to be rigid and lock themselves into one musical box from which they never emerge. Because someone else thinks they ought to. See how this differs from integrity? And how it's got nothing to do with purity?

Sadly he wont' answer that much like he refuses to answer my repeated questioning of why he feels someone should live their life the way others want. I'm sure he doesn't. It's exhausting isn't this.

Wow, 19 thousand fans out of about 20 million fans that registered for tickets and almost a billion hits at the web site. That sure was generous of him. And look what those fans had to go through to be there. Believe me, the fans were way down the list as far as a reason for Plant to do it. Get real.

Well, that's because he's selfish. That is the right answer, isn't it?

YES

Take him to the international court of human rights then steve cos he is obviously denying you the right to see a band calling themselves Led Zeppelin with Robert Plant in it.

How very dare he??!!!

Sue his arse :huh:

Take him to the international court of human rights then steve cos he is obviously denying you the right to see a band calling themselves Led Zeppelin with Robert Plant in it.

How very dare he??!!!

Sue his arse :huh:

Absolutely and forbid him from ever making another record on his own and living his life the way he wants since he's a selfish bastard anyways according to Steve51 who has all the answers :blink:

that selfish bastard!!! only 19,000 fans!? I've seen private house parties with more people than that! that's sickening, who do they think they are?

just so you know, it will be a hell of a lot harder to get tickets to tour dates than it was to get tickets to the O2, at least with the O2 everyone had an equal chance.

and, out of curiosity, would you be whining now if you'd been able to go to the O2?

that selfish bastard!!! only 19,000 fans!? I've seen private house parties with more people than that! that's sickening, who do they think they are?

just so you know, it will be a hell of a lot harder to get tickets to tour dates than it was to get tickets to the O2, at least with the O2 everyone had an equal chance.

and, out of curiosity, would you be whining now if you'd been able to go to the O2?

Ahhh - good point there. Me thinks we know the answer to that :whistling:

I think I'm getting the hang of this! Quick, there's another "selfish bastard" thread over in the News section, it's Selfish Bastard Orgy Night tonite!!

perhaps steve51 should write to RP and appeal to his less selfish nature and then he can rethink his priorities for steve and give him what he wants.

Come on Robert stop this putting your career above the needs of the rest of us. Give us what we are entitled too. You know you want to :whistling:

Its that or just ignoring steves mindnumbing repetitive posts :blink:

He isn't going to give up on it so let him do so without having to get stuck into the same rut as him.

Logical reasoning isn't going to help here Aqualady. :unsure:

what is and what will never be...............

I will appreciate a tour with or without Robert. If in fact he has moved on so would I. I would embrace a new direction from Jimmy Page and with whom ever he decided to tour with.

It would be a courageous new front for a very respected muscian.

:lol:

Don't take train no 51 people :'(

I left this train crash some pages ago. :lol:

But since I'll go on this train till next stop:

Steve 51...get a life. Or kill yourself.

Me thinks the second alternative is the best. :)

*Steps out of the train.

I left this train crash some pages ago. :lol:

But since I'll go on this train till next stop:

Steve 51...get a life. Or kill yourself.

Me thinks the second alternative is the best. :)

*Steps out of the train.

Getting off the train too. Hopefully this stop will have some nice refreshments and good conversation :D

All this bad karma being thrown my way.........too bad it does not work. I guess if Plant decides to tour with his old mates he will send each and everyone of you free first row seats for your blind loyalty. Gee, then you can trade them in for Alison/Plant tickets. Back to Ya La.

Do us all a favor and stop talking. Saying the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again........do not a lick of good.

You hate Robert Plant, I think it's pretty obvious. Why you continue to shove that down our throats is beyond me. Go talk to a wall.

You hate Robert Plant, I think it's pretty obvious.

Hello Ms. Pagette. Hate is very strong. I have no hate or ill feelings towards Plant. He is my favorite singer that has even sang for my favorite band 3 times in the last 27 years. If anyone should be angry it's Page. Looks like Plant is going to hang him out again like he did back in Dec. 1998. I can't remember the details from then. Mr. Jones, do you have any more info on what Plant did?

Hello Ms. Pagette. Hate is very strong. I have no hate or ill feelings towards Plant. He is my favorite singer that has even sang for my favorite band 3 times in the last 27 years. If anyone should be angry it's Page. Looks like Plant is going to hang him out again like he did back in Dec. 1998. I can't remember the details from then. Mr. Jones, do you have any more info on what Plant did?

actually four times... Mr. Plant was feeling generous ;)

and it's Yallah!

Archived