What is your favorite football team?

LedZep1969

New England Patriots, please no rude comments I was born and raised in Massachusetts an dreamed of "my" team having a 19-0 season and we all know how that worked out...2008 was the worst year of my life I litterally had NOTHING but dissapointment.

I thought it was about the real football... :slapface::rolleyes:

This IS about REAL football. Not bleedin' SOCCER! :rolleyes:

And to answer the question:

49ERS AND GIANTS. I was raised near SF, the Niners are my home team. My better half was raised in Joisey, thus the Giants connection.

At any rate, I HATE the fucking Cowpies.

:beer: in recognition of Robert's new award, and to give recognition to the club's terrific season thus far :cheer: .... and yes alright, for me as well, as if you hadn't worked it out :D

:munchies: (fingers crossed, saying nothing YET ! - top of the championship table yes, but a lot of work still to be done)

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/Welcome

:beer: in recognition of Robert's new award, and to give recognition to the club's terrific season thus far :cheer: .... and yes alright, for me as well, as if you hadn't worked it out :D

:munchies: (fingers crossed, saying nothing YET ! - top of the championship table yes, but a lot of work still to be done)

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/Welcome

Robert said if the Wolves EVER won, he'd shave his head bald. :o:unsure:

I cheer for them only because it's Roberts team.

I was surprised to hear our Utah UTES made it to the Sugar Bowl. (American football) We have produced a few good men though. :yesnod:

Robert said if the Wolves EVER won, he'd shave his head bald. :o:unsure:

I cheer for them only because it's Roberts team.

I was surprised to hear our Utah UTES made it to the Sugar Bowl. (American football) We have produced a few good men though. :yesnod:

:beer: every dog has its day Jan, (allegedly !) and don't worry about Robert - he'll be keeping the hair in the springtime, you mark my words.

(he's the Golden God, not the balden God !) :D

Archived