What is your favorite football team?

LedZep1969

Well if you are a Carolina fan in hockey, who is your football team? If you answered this before I dont remember.

You must have a bad memory or you're old.(Meaning that you can remember shit from 30 years ago but you can't remember what you did yesterday!) Right?

I'm a Browns fan.Does that ring your bell? :)

I don't hate you,I'm actually pulling for the Steelers today...whodathunkit? B)

I think you know why!

Thanks bud. I promise you that if the Browns were in our position today, i would(cough) be rooting for them over those filthy Ratbirds as well.

Mangini should help you guy's but i'm thinking that Gruden might have been a better fit.

If you told me before, I did forget. I guess you have had the same painfull memories I have had as a Bills fan. I have always said that Cleveland fans are the best in football and Buffalo arent far behind them.

I think me being a Browns fan I would have to agree. Do you get a lot of grief for being a Bills fan?

Because I hear a lot of shit for being a Browns fan in Bengal country :) Screw the Bengals!!!! :D

Well heres the first reply. Afraid both teams are s@*!t at the moment, But the TOON will win on Sunday

Hahahaha, alreet matey? It's true, neither are up to much just now...who are you 's playing on Sunday? B)

...must add that i only support Sunderland because the hubster threatened to evict me and the kids if we didn't follow his fanatic SAFC obsession...he indulges me with Zep though, so this is the give and take in our relationship :lol:

Hahahaha, alreet matey? It's true, neither are up to much just now...who are you 's playing on Sunday? B)

...must add that i only support Sunderland because the hubster threatened to evict me and the kids if we didn't follow his fanatic SAFC obsession...he indulges me with Zep though, so this is the give and take in our relationship :lol:

Its the North East derby on Sunday Newcastle v Sunderland, The Great unwashed are coming to the hallowed ground which is St James Park, to be thrashed. (maybe not). I had a season ticket at Newcastle for 20 years, give it up at the end of last season, I was just sick of watching crap!!!!

Its the North East derby on Sunday Newcastle v Sunderland, The Great unwashed are coming to the hallowed ground which is St James Park, to be thrashed. (maybe not). I had a season ticket at Newcastle for 20 years, give it up at the end of last season, I was just sick of watching crap!!!!

I know, was being sarky matey!!! :D The great unwashed indeed, haha. Him indoors reckons we're going to win, but i think Newcastle are probably going to clinch it. They aren't playing quite as bad as us at the mo. He's taking the two girls to next Saturdays home game, maybe they'll be lucky for us.....i doubt it though :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Buffalo Bills. We got TO baby!!! EE haaaa. :cheer::bravo::party:

It's great to have something! to cheer about :) Haven't checked on what our team is doing lately, been a little pre-occupied but will have plenty of time to catch up soon! :cheer: Go Saints

I'm a lifelong Steeler fan too!! I hope we go all the way again next year too. I don't see us losing any critical players so it's possible.

“ Dick LeBeau is arguably the best ever to coach defense. … He has done it on such a consistent basis over a long period of time. ”

—Ron Jaworski, ESPN analyst and former NFL quarterback

Archived