What are the 5 songs Zeppelin never realeased?

LedZep1969

Why 5? I can only remember these:

Travelling Riverside Blues

Hey Hey What Can I Do

Baby, Come on Home (Tribute to Bert Berns)

The Girl I Love, She's Got Long Black Wavy Hair

Jenning's Farm Blues is the name of a bootlegged recording, made in late 1969, which is basically a primitive version of Bron Yr Aur Stomp.

I know 4 but can you help me out with the 5th one:

1.Hey Hey What Can I Do

2.Travelin Riverside Blues

3.Jenning's Farm Blues (?)

4.The Girl I Love

5. Not Sure Bout this one but would it be

Wasn't that on the flip side of immigrant song 45?

First time I heard it was on a Juke Box for a dime lol.

Some 20+ years later I ran across the 45 in a record store when on vacation in Orlando

so I bought it. :D

Lucky son of a bitch! :D

First time I heard it was in 1991, when I got the 4CD boxed set.

There was a bunch of different covers for that single apparently....

Immigrant600JAP.jpg

ImmigrantBEL.jpg

ImmigrantFRA.jpg

ImmigrantGER1.jpg

ImmigrantPORT.jpg

I must examine mine closer! it came with a plain white sleeve in a plastic bag <_<

edited to say: I'll have to look for it, since the break up there has been a little re-arrangement and I haven't seen it as of late :unsure:

It'll surface, I'm sure. I don't actually know how the American release looked, the pics I posted are of various European and Japanese editions. I have a book listing all the Zep 45's, but it's in a box somewhere. <_<

It'll surface, I'm sure. I don't actually know how the American release looked, the pics I posted are of various European and Japanese editions. I have a book listing all the Zep 45's, but it's in a box somewhere. <_<

This isn't mine but it's identical, still looking :slapface:

asingle3a.jpgside A

asingle3b.jpgside B

Just joking. :)

Aha! I do remember quite a few of Zep's 45s were released like that, and those probably for the most part were U.S. releases. It would have been nice to have that book handy just now though.

I used to have a book chronicling all their releases, official and otherwise but too many moves and it got lost along the way. That's the only 45 I actually own.

I used to have a book chronicling all their releases, official and otherwise but too many moves and it got lost along the way. That's the only 45 I actually own.

:D Me too! hahaha and I don't think I've ever played it yet either. Damn it wished I could find where I put it :rolleyes:

have you ever heard swan song.. an unreleased instrumental you can find on limewire.. absolutely beautiful .. cant believe page never released it.. saved it for the firm .. seems sACReligious but i understand he needed material at the time..

yea its really good i wish they released it on Physical Grafitti

Just joking. :)

Aha! I do remember quite a few of Zep's 45s were released like that, and those probably for the most part were U.S. releases. It would have been nice to have that book handy just now though.

well let me say that you really don't need the book anymore now, because you can find more (I said more) informations on my led zeppelin discography directly on line ... there are hundreds more singles than on the book ("the worldwide guide to led zeppelin 45's - the singles" eh?)

... and let me know if I'm right or wrong :toast:

happy new year guys

:elvis2:

well let me say that you really don't need the book anymore now, because you can find more (I said more) informations on my led zeppelin discography directly on line ... there are hundreds more singles than on the book ("the worldwide guide to led zeppelin 45's - the singles" eh?)

... and let me know if I'm right or wrong :toast:

happy new year guys

:elvis2:

Yep, that's right. I actually have a scan of the cover.

TheSingles-1.jpg

That's very impressive work, Luke. Cheers! :beer:

Archived