What Is Your Latest Book Purchase?

Jahfin

Do you think it's possible for you to exchange the Grateful Dead book as a defective book (due to the missing a CD)?

Going out of business or not, it's not the customer's fault that their security system failed to catch a theft, or their inventory people didn't note the book was missing a piece to begin with (whichever the case may be). Just a thought. I hate to see you miss out on what you paid for.

I did get the Led Zep Charles Cross book recently and it's got some nice photography (nothing really new, but some very clear shots)..........:) missy

Nah, there's no way. One of the conditions (which are clearly posted) is that there are no exchanges or refunds. However, I did write to the book publisher and let them know. Probably not much of a chance that they'll send me one but it's worth a shot.

I agree! I love Sonny Barger books! I have read two of them and they are hard to put down. I even had one signed by Sonny himself but darn if I can find them now:( I am reading the Anvil book now....it is a good read as well.

One of the BEST books ever written on the subject Angels....by an Angel himself :):)

gooooooooooooooooooooooooo Angels :)

Another one you can check out you can find on the internet.

He was secretary of the SF Angels and he tells it like it was, unlike the phony Hunter Thompson.

2609852700.jpg

Do you think it's possible for you to exchange the Grateful Dead book as a defective book (due to the missing a CD)?

Going out of business or not, it's not the customer's fault that their security system failed to catch a theft, or their inventory people didn't note the book was missing a piece to begin with (whichever the case may be). Just a thought. I hate to see you miss out on what you paid for.

I wrote to the manufacturer and they're sending me a replacement book free of charge.

Your welcome,some stunning images of the lady.If your a fan you won't be disappointed.

Yes, I am a fan of Mrs. "Sonic" Smith :):):)......saw her live in an UNforgettable live show in Europe in the 80s:):).....are there any photos in that book of her "Sonic" Smith period?:)

Edited by spidersandsnakes

Yes, I am a fan of Mrs. "Sonic" Smith :):):)......saw her live in an UNforgettable live show in Europe in the 80s:):).....are there any photos in that book of her "Sonic" Smith period?:)

I'm not sure off the top of my head when the lady married Fred Smith,but all the shots are confined to the 1969 -'76 period.There are certainly none of them together in the book.It's virtually all Patti at home alongside some photo's of her with Robert Mapplethorpe, Sam Shepard and one each with Tom Verlaine and Richard Sohl.As I've said,some terrific images among them.I saw her and the band just the once,during '78 in Cardiff,and she was fantastic,one of the best gigs I ever went to.