New Years Eve Thread

Yukon Cornelius

I don't see how doing nothing equates to being a "crashing bore". Some people don't see the need to get yockey-docked up and act like an ass in public.

To each their own.

Keep in mind who you're arguing with :rolleyes: .

Yes shit for brains. But I am not a trouble maker like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exactly am I a trouble maker?. I've never been banned, even once.

You've been banned several times for causing shit on this board. You're in no position to point the finger at anybody. Dumbass.

Piss off. I have better things to do than argue with you. Just look at your pic. What does that say about you? You are weird. Im done with you asshole.

Are you referring to my avatar, or my profile pic?. The former is an album cover, the later is a cartoon character. Neither are actual pics of me. So I don't get what you're on about.

I think you're looking to get banned again. :rolleyes:

Auld Lang Syne

Robert Burns

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

and never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot

and days of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

For auld lang syne,

We'll take a cup o' kindness yet

For auld lang syne

We twa hae run aboot the braes

And pou'd the gowans fine;

we've wander'd mony a weary foot

Sin' auld lang syne

We two hae paidled i' the burn,

Frae mornin' sun till dine;

But seas between us braid hae roar'd

Sin' auld lang syne

And here's a hand, my trusty friend,

And gie's a hand o' thine;

For auld lang syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

and never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot

and days of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

For auld lang syne,

For auld lang syne

Welcome to the Forum!!!! I hope all is well with your relationship. But lesson number one on this board, dont get involved with other members "dissagreements". Happy New Year dude.

Thank you. All is well with my non-relationship(s).

I don't know anyone well enough to have disagreements yet. Is that something I should look forward to ?

And a Happy New Year 2u2 !

Hey everyone, all this talk about seafood made me hungry. So I put on my brave shoes and decided to go out for a bite by myself.

I went to one of my old haunts in Bucktown, Deanies Seafood.

a1253851948_cc79736413.jpg

Scoping the place out- hmm? hope that Deputy doesn't mind his picture taken?

What have we here!? a lady sitting alone at the bar and an empty seat next to her!

Must investigate...

a1253853854_41a8697705.jpg

Well I sparked up a conversation and turns out she was alone as well.

She is an O.R. trauma room nurse and has to work the midnight shift tonight, no she wasn't drinking alcohol lol.

I asked if she wanted to share a table and she said sure!

So for our appetizers I had the BBQ shrimp and she had boiled shrimp and a cup of gumbo.

a1253007805_e5aa9ba366.jpg

aauntitled-1.jpg

For the main course we had what they call a half platter which consist of fried softshell crab, catfish, shrimp, and oysters with french garlic bread and fries.

a1untitled.jpg

They were still a good as I had remembered.

Made a new friend and she gave me her phone number too, whoo hoo!

This New Year is off to a great start. :D

Now I can pop open a couple beers and go outside and watch the neighbors light the block up.

Happy New Year everyone :wave:

Hey everyone, all this talk about seafood made me hungry. So I put on my brave shoes and decided to go out for a bite by myself.

What have we here!? a lady sitting alone at the bar and an empty seat next to her!

Must investigate...

She is an O.R. trauma room nurse and has to work the midnight shift tonight, no she wasn't drinking alcohol lol.

Of course you went 'Dutch' right?

Hey D,all,

a1253851948_cc79736413.jpg

Scoping the place out- hmm? hope that Deputy doesn't mind his picture taken?

Must investigate...

So for our appetizers I had the BBQ shrimp and she had boiled shrimp and a cup of gumbo.

a1253007805_e5aa9ba366.jpg

aauntitled-1.jpg

For the main course we had what they call a half platter which consist of fried softshell crab, catfish, shrimp, and oysters with french garlic bread and fries.

a1untitled.jpg

They were still a good as I had remembered.

Made a new friend and she gave me her phone number too, whoo hoo!

This New Year is off to a great start. :D

Now I can pop open a couple beers and go outside and watch the neighbors light the block up.

Happy New Year everyone :wave:

Sweet! B)

Happy New Year, my Brother!

And to all of you!2 :D

KB

I couldnt find a thread for this, I searched. So I was just wondering what everyone will do on New Years Eve. All over? I am staying home with the wife and having lobster tails. Maybe a steak too? Probably will drink a few Vodka and tonics. Two more days to talk about it. Anyway, happy early new year to all. And Ill toast to a Zepp reunion down the road. (still dreaming). Oh yeah, and a stanley cup in Buffalo!!

H-A-P-P-Y N-E-W Y-E-A-R "Yukon Cornelius" as well as eveyone here on the LED ZEPPELIN Forum! I am still drunk off my ass but I can still type. I drank to plenty of toasts yesterday and today, enough to fill the whole damn town of San Antonio, Texas. ROCK ON!

Well, it's an hour before the new year and I'm here on the Zep forum so I guess that's how I'm celebrating?!? My family doesn't do much for any of the holidays, especially New Year's Eve. The only one I really insisted on making a big hoopla for was the Millennium and we took a Mexican Riveria cruise for that one.

I got punched in the face last night for kissing some guy's girlfriend. Now I gotta go to work with a black eye. I still haven't gone to bed. I've been puking all morning. Happy New Year.

That'll teach you to put your hands on someone else's lady. You're lucky all he did was punch you in the face.

Archived