Led Zeppelin Signed Poster Questions

Mr. Starr

Hey Zeppelin fans...

For Christmas I got a Led Zeppelin poster signed by the entire band including John Bonham... Naturally I was really happy with this gift! It was purchased through NE Autographs. It's the Stairway to Heaven poster with lyrics from the song. It came with a certificate of authentication and a lifetime money back guarantee. They said it was signed in 1973 in Tampa during their tour. Obviously, I'm a little skeptical and I'm wondering if this poster is the real deal. I could take a photo if needed. If anyone would know how to tell or have suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff

Hey Zeppelin fans...

For Christmas I got a Led Zeppelin poster signed by the entire band including John Bonham... Naturally I was really happy with this gift! It was purchased through NE Autographs. It's the Stairway to Heaven poster with lyrics from the song. It came with a certificate of authentication and a lifetime money back guarantee. They said it was signed in 1973 in Tampa during their tour. Obviously, I'm a little skeptical and I'm wondering if this poster is the real deal. I could take a photo if needed. If anyone would know how to tell or have suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Congrats. Getting anything with Bonzo's signature is near impossible so one of the tell-tale signs is what it cost. Also, a pic would be very helpful though if it's the poster I'm thinking of, it came out WAY after Bonham died I'm sorry to say it may not be authentic.

Archived