Strange Food Mixes

Dancin'Days

No, no I should not. I eat what I eat, I don't eat what I don't like and that's that. I've actually seen people booed from Vienna Beef hot dog stands in Chicago for requesting ketchup on their hot dog. I always say, if you're lucky you'll out-run the sauerkraut being thrown at you.

Now THAT'S a hot dog. Mustard and sauerkraut. Probably because of the German influence in the city. Damn, now I want one. :(

I saw that on tv. There was some special on the origin of the hot dog and some of the famous joints. Nathan's also mentioned that you were considered a turd if you asked for ketchup and another place straight up wouldn't take your order because they refused to put ketchup on them.

I have no aversion to what anyone puts on anything but when I read your post it reminded me of the tv program.

FWIW I like hot dogs with mustard, relish and onion. Preferably split, fried and on a potato roll.

Edited by bonzo1026

I saw that on tv. There was some special on the origin of the hot dog and some of the famous joints. Nathan's also mentioned that you were considered a turd if you asked for ketchup and another place straight up wouldn't take your order because they refused to put ketchup on them.

I have no aversion to what anyone puts on anything but when I read your post it reminded me of the tv program.

FWIW I like hot dogs with mustard, relish and onion. Preferably split, fried and on a potato roll.

Instead of the soup nazi that sounds like the hot dog nazi! Seinfeld should have done one about hot dogs.

Instead of the soup nazi that sounds like the hot dog nazi! Seinfeld should have done one about hot dogs.

Everyone has the right to eat what they want and how they want it. If you have an opinion on it, good for you. But you know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everybodies got one!