Hi!

SourceNRG

Just wanted to say hi to everyone--just joined (can't believe it took a Christmas present of the Led Zep 2 DVD set to make me realize this website even existed!!!).

I have been a Led Zep fan since 1970's and had the good fortune to see them in Chicago in 1977 (or was that 1978?!? LOL!!). I am a HUGE Jimmy Page fan...he is truly the worl'ds most amazing rock guitar palyer EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I live in Rhode Island USA, and am a holistic veertinarian.

Nice to meet all of you!

Sharon

Just wanted to say hi to everyone--just joined (can't believe it took a Christmas present of the Led Zep 2 DVD set to make me realize this website even existed!!!).

I have been a Led Zep fan since 1970's and had the good fortune to see them in Chicago in 1977 (or was that 1978?!? LOL!!). I am a HUGE Jimmy Page fan...he is truly the worl'ds most amazing rock guitar palyer EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I live in Rhode Island USA, and am a holistic veertinarian.

Nice to meet all of you!

Sharon

Hi Sharon! welcome to the board :wave:

BTW I used to live in Newport :D

WOW...I haven't seen that photo for awhile...In 1974 my stepmom bought me for my 18th B-day the album " FOXTROT" by Genesis...I played the hell at of it...Still stands up today.When I'd go to bed at nite, I'd stack the Vinyls on the turn table, and that was always one in the stack, and so was "Close To The Edge" by YES....

Put the head phones on, and ROCK!

LED ZEPPELIN was always included in the stack.....Thanks...RABBITT

Archived