Happy Birthday Jimmy!

SourceNRG

Happy Birthday Mr. Page. Sir.

Another year has passed and I thank you for doing the foo thing and the olympics were awesome. I always hope to hear more, but I know you're working on it.

Don't be discouraged about the band. You found the right guy in 1968, 1982, 1988 and 1992.

The right guy for 2009 is out there. He will come.

Cheers from dave who was front row at the 02!

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Like many others, I would like to thank you for giving the music world the BEST of the BEST!!!

From your first album (I was only nine) until your last, I have been in awe of the talent you posess and how much you have inspired me in my own music. Your songs have touched my soul And continue to do so EVERY time I listen to them.

THANK YOU :thanku: for sharing your music with the world. XOXOXOOXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOOOOXXXXXX

Happy Birthday Guitar God! I wish a lot more for you and I wish one day I will be able to see and hear you live. My life wouldn't be complete without that! Please forget about the bad mouths (about playing with or without Robert) and just do whatever you always did: creating great music. For us!

Jimmy, thanks ! You and your music will always live!

Happy Birthday Jimmy :D

Shame this proposed new band didnt work out :( it would of been so good to see you guys on tour!

Today is also 39 years to the day of the Royal Albert Hall gig. I think i will watch it to celebrate :)

Dr James Patrick Page OBE, aka "Ohhhhh Jimmy!"

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a great year to go with it. :birthday:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your wonderful music, which has been the soundtrack to my life. :wub: I hope to hear more from you soon - go on ... you know you want to! B)

Love & hugs on your birthday - to the best looking, fittest OAP I've ever seen! :P

Happy birthday to my one and ONLY hero. Pleasure meeting you. officially you are now a pensioner in the UK, but please dont think of retirement just yet and collecting your old age pension, plenty more work from the most inspirational musician ever we hope, all the best.

Archived