Craig Ferguson's Lore At Laughs

I doubt if you could get a transcript written but watching it online you'll hear what he said just as well.

And get the inflection that you can't get in a transcript. Just watched it. I love Craig...

It was more of a dig to people who actually think that they made a pack with the devil. Craig's ok by me. Back in my younger days, when your choice of network late night tv was Johnny Carson, David Letterman, or nightline, it was Letterman who had the cool bands. I think even Letterman made a comment on the satanic thing to Robert back in the early 80's, and it was tongue in cheek as well......

It was more of a dig to people who actually think that they made a pack with the devil. Craig's ok by me. Back in my younger days, when your choice of network late night tv was Johnny Carson, David Letterman, or nightline, it was Letterman who had the cool bands. I think even Letterman made a comment on the satanic thing to Robert back in the early 80's, and it was tongue in cheek as well......

I remember Robert being on Letterman back then, and at the end of the interview he (Robert) produced a lemon from his pocket, as a sort of prop. I thought at the time that looked a bit desperate!

I remember Robert being on Letterman back then, and at the end of the interview he (Robert) produced a lemon from his pocket, as a sort of prop. I thought at the time that looked a bit desperate!

I don't remember that - I've seen him on Letterman a couple of times. Do you happen to remember the year?

When trying to view the January 8 show on SBC channel, of course, I got "due to copyright restrictions this video can be viewed only in the U.S." message. Or maybe I am too dumb to view it :slapface: Anyway, my suggestion is he meant it to be a sort of cold shower to those of us whose hopes for complete reunion were too high.... His (that is, Craig Ferguson's) face is, well, too kind for him to be sinister... just my worthless two cents.

When trying to view the January 8 show on SBC channel, of course, I got "due to copyright restrictions this video can be viewed only in the U.S." message. Or maybe I am too dumb to view it :slapface: Anyway, my suggestion is he meant it to be a sort of cold shower to those of us whose hopes for complete reunion were too high.... His (that is, Craig Ferguson's) face is, well, too kind for him to be sinister... just my worthless two cents.

You hit the Nail on the Head.

I watched the movie called I'll Be There the other day starring Craig Ferguson and Charlotte Church. The movie is great. It's really cool and emotional movie. I liked Craig Ferguson's and Charlotte Church's roles in the movie but I haven't seen much of Craig Ferguson's shows as a stand-up comedian.

I watched the movie called I'll Be There the other day starring Craig Ferguson and Charlotte Church. The movie is great. It's really cool and emotional movie. I liked Craig Ferguson's and Charlotte Church's roles in the movie but I haven't seen much of Craig Ferguson's shows as a stand-up comedian.

I've not seen him in any movie, just when he was on the Drew Carey show. He's written a book which I read - can't say I loved it but I do find his talk show an absolute riot.

Archived