happy birthday Jimmy !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY !

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MUSIC AND THE EMOTIONS YOU GAVE US THROUGH THE YEARS. DON'T LET THEM GET YOU DOWN, GO ON WITH JONESY AND JASON AND GIVE US MORE GREAT MUSIC, WE ARE WAITING..

Edited by boogie23
Do we really need two of these threads? The first is over on the Master Forum. Check next time before you start one.

I think some of us got confused since JPJ's b-day thread is on News and so assumed Jimmy's would be in the same place. Too bad 'cause some of us wanted to send out a message yesterday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE COOLEST CAT ON EARTH!!!!! :D

I couldn't log on last night but had to send well wishes anyway. If LZ or the three guys don't tour with someone else, how about a Jimmy Page solo tour????? I would pay great money to see that! I've always wanted a tape of the songs without the vocals and this would be killer! Even doing non-LZ stuff would be sweet! Just give me anything with Jimmy Page!!!!!!

Do we really need two of these threads? The first is over on the Master Forum. Check next time before you start one.

Oh relax...it's Jimmy's Birthday - best wishes are just that, no matter what and where the threads are.