WHAT SONG DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?

ZeppFanForever

I don't remember if a tv was on, but i know there wasn't any music (i would have never forgotten what song/songs if there had been). But the one song and album that stands out for me (a few years after losing my virginity) was with a new boyfriend of a month. Our first time we were at my best friend's house. She was in one bed with her new boyfriend (my bf's best friend) we were in the other (in her room, lol). She put on Physical Graffiti. The song i remember as a highlight is "In The Light". That was the first time i really listened to that song (after already being a huge Zeppelin fan for a few years).

If there had been an "album" to go along with my first time, it would have been "Darkness on the Edge of Town" by Bruce Springsteen.

On that note, time for bed :)

How's it going "~tangerine~?" I love your story! Your story reminds me a lot of my adventures with my ex-girlfriend Donna and our best friend's Tod & Stacy. I must confess, "In The Light" would be a great song to lose your virginity or make love to. ROCK ON!

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", April, 1973. Great dynamics, slow and soft, and then the band crashes away before slowing waaay back down, and then repeating the whole thing again several more times... And it's just as good today as it was over 35 years ago. ;)

Cutting school, parents at work, my room, my old phonograph.... And I STILL remember asking her what she wanted to hear, the first Zep album, Zep IV, or Alice Cooper's Killer....No hesitation, it was gonna be the first album.

It didn't get any better than that , makes you want to go back....

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", April, 1973. Great dynamics, slow and soft, and then the band crashes away before slowing waaay back down, and then repeating the whole thing again several more times... And it's just as good today as it was over 35 years ago. ;)

Cutting school, parents at work, my room, my old phonograph.... And I STILL remember asking her what she wanted to hear, the first Zep album, Zep IV, or Alice Cooper's Killer....No hesitation, it was gonna be the first album.

wow, great story.

How's it going "zep73?" GREAT STORY! Reminds me of what happened long after I lost my virginity when my Mom supposedly went out of town. I was still in High School when one of my girlfriends was spending the night at my house and my mom unexpectantly came home at the last minute. My girlfriend and I snuck out the bedroom window, hopped the fence and ran for our lives only to forget the dope in my bedroom which my mom found. Boy, did I hear about it the next day. ROCK ON!

Razzamanazz - Nazereth.

She was a much older women (very hot as well), and I was a very cool 13 year old......don't think I made it to the guitar solo!

:slapface:

How's it going "Ronniedawg?" I was 11, are you sure that she wasn't the same babysitter that I knew whose name was Cindy? Cindy was already an experienced "FOXY" woman at 14 with a fake ID. ROCK ON!

You're Having My Baby- Paul Anka

Having my baby

what a lovely way of saying

How much you love me.

Having my baby

what a lovely way of saying

What you're thinking of me.

I can see it your face is glowing

I can see it in your eyes.

I'm happy knowin' that you're having my baby.

You're the woman I love and I love what it's doin' to you.

Having my baby

you're a woman in love and I love

What's goin' through you.

The need inside you

I see it showin'

Oh

the seed inside you

baby

do you feel it growin'

Are you happy in knowin' that you're having my baby?

I'm a woman in love and I love

What it's doin' to me.

Having my baby.

What's goin' through me.

Didn't have to keep it

wouldn't put you through it.

You could have swept it from your life

But you wouldn't do it

no

you wouldn't do it.

And you're having my baby.

:unsure:

Well if it wasnt the woman you married, I hope you didnt have to pay 21 yrs of child support? What are the laws like in Canada on that by the way?

:lol:

I was just being silly YC. I can't really remember what song was playing. I was too busy concentrating.

:lol:

Archived