WHAT SONG DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?

ZeppFanForever

Avoid the 2-minute singles. :beer:

Echoes by Pink Floyd always had an odd way of becoming very groovy en coitus. And it's a whole album side long (which is probably why it ended up working so well). ;)

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is still well with you. I always loved the middle section of "Echoes," its got a real bluesy kick ass sound to it. Gilmour is just plain merciless when he is strumming the electric guitar on that song. ROCK ON my friend!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

:D

I wish i could say that it was sum kick ass Led Zep song but it wasnt. The chick i was with really liked country music so the song that i lost my virginity to as Mark Wills-I do Cherish You. And the chick turned out to be my wifey

l_85c99f1fe13a4ccb8b8d2f0435b447-1.jpg

Whatever gits er dun brutha!!! Congrats! She looks like a keeper! And you married your first! Ain't that precious!

Not kidding, I had to go through Hell before I got to Heaven! You're a lucky man! All the best to you both!!! :beer:

To be honest I can't remember.

I had other things on my mind at the time!

For the last 30 odd years HOTH usually does it along with DSOTM.

I had a girlfriend once who'd always put on Neil Young's Comes A Time Album, go figure!

Back then it was more like Comes A Few Times!

:D

I wish i could say that it was sum kick ass Led Zep song but it wasnt. The chick i was with really liked country music so the song that i lost my virginity to as Mark Wills-I do Cherish You. And the chick turned out to be my wifey

l_85c99f1fe13a4ccb8b8d2f0435b447-1.jpg

How's it going "Michael Page?" I hope all is well with you and your wife. WOW, you married your first! That is something you rarely ever hear or read about. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife. WOW, she must be very special indeed! ROCK ON!

I'm still a virgin. Can you suggest a song?

Please don't say "Hurts So Good"

Thanks in advance.

In my experience, most sex lasts longer than 3 minutes. You should make a mix CD of songs you like. I would pay more attention to the instrumentals of the songs than the lyrics, you want songs that have a good rhythm.

^you never know though, Bonnie...if it's his first time, it may last around three minutes! ;)

However, the guy I lost mine to was also "a first timer," and he didn't last a measly three minutes...so that's good advice.

Hmmm....Echoes. I've never tried that one.

How's it going "Michael Page?" I hope all is well with you and your wife. WOW, you married your first! That is something you rarely ever hear or read about. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife. WOW, she must be very special indeed! ROCK ON!

Thanks and she is very special. Its hard to find that special somebody. Sure glad i did.

To be honest I can't remember.

I had other things on my mind at the time!

For the last 30 odd years HOTH usually does it along with DSOTM.

I had a girlfriend once who'd always put on Neil Young's Comes A Time Album, go figure!

Back then it was more like Comes A Few Times!

How's it going "Reggie29?" I hope all is well with you. Maybe it wasn't meant for you to remember the song. As long as you remember your special moment, thats what counts. ROCK ON my friend!

In my experience, most sex lasts longer than 3 minutes. You should make a mix CD of songs you like. I would pay more attention to the instrumentals of the songs than the lyrics, you want songs that have a good rhythm.

How's it going "~Bonnie~?" I hope all is well with you. I apologize for not conversing as much with both you and your friend "manderlyh!" I am hoping and looking forward to conversing with the both of you here on the forum. Thanks for your help and advice for young "Khandie," I definitely hope that her first time is a special one. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

^you never know though, Bonnie...if it's his first time, it may last around three minutes! ;)

However, the guy I lost mine to was also "a first timer," and he didn't last a measly three minutes...so that's good advice.

Hmmm....Echoes. I've never tried that one.

Why hello "manderlyh!" How's it going? I hope all is well with you. Welcome to the conversation, I feel priviledged to have both you and "~Bonnie~" here on this special thread. From reading your post, it doesn't seem that your first time was a rewarding one. I feel confident that you had great experiences as life moved on and those are the special ones that stand out that you never forget. I would sure appreciate any advice from both you and "~Bonnie~" to give to soon-to-be first timer "Khandie." Then again, nothing beats a woman's touch. ROCK ON my friend!

I Lost my "Musical" Virginity to Led Zeppelin's "Heartbreaker".... with the Koss Headphones on . . .

I lost my Physical Virginity to a woman, and not with a song .... :)

How's it going "The Rover?" I hope all is well with you. So, you're a Texan like me? I'm sure glad that you lost your virginity to a woman, and not with a song. It would be pretty lonely wouldn't it? Then again, there's always another time to make love while listening to special music. ROCK ON my friend!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

Thanks and she is very special. Its hard to find that special somebody. Sure glad i did.

How's it going again "Michael Page?" I hope all is well with you and your wife. I'm glad that you found that special someone also. I love reading good stories such as yours, its a very good encouragement of hope for those that are still looking. ROCK ON my friend!

Thanks for your help and advice for young "Khandie," I definitely hope that her first time is a special one. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Hey ZFF

Thanks for all your music suggestions, I will keep them in mind when the time is right.

Thanks to everyone else who suggested songs. I think making a cd is the way to go.

Thanks Bonnie

I don't remember which song it was, I was extremely drunk, and so was the girl, which was good because we were both fucking awful (but the second time was great with her). I remember it was Type O Negative and the album was Bloody Kisses. It was either Christian Woman or Black No.1

Went to a place called The Free store in Vancouver to buy some pot and, ended up staying . Literally burnt the place down that night!!! Well, not me but somebody did. Anyway's, I was quick and long gone before that happened ...lol

Oh yeah, this was playing

I don't remember which song it was, I was extremely drunk, and so was the girl, which was good because we were both fucking awful (but the second time was great with her). I remember it was Type O Negative and the album was Bloody Kisses. It was either Christian Woman or Black No.1

How's it going "timothy5151?" I hope all is well with you. I am very glad the the both of you got it right the second time around. Its like setting the record straight the second time after an unsuccessful first attempt. Good for you. ROCK ON!

Went to a place called The Free store in Vancouver to buy some pot and, ended up staying . Literally burnt the place down that night!!! Well, not me but somebody did. Anyway's, I was quick and long gone before that happened ...lol

Oh yeah, this was playing

How's it going "ally?" I hope all is well with you. WOW! I haven't heard the 1971 classic "Flying" by Long John Baldry in years. That song just brought back some great memories for me growing up as a kid. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

How's it going "ally?" I hope all is well with you. WOW! I haven't heard the 1971 classic "Flying" by Long John Baldry in years. That song just brought back some great memories for me growing up as a kid. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

It's a great version of a great song !

As for my comments, I ended up going to see Chicago Transit Authority that night at the Pacific Coliseum and heard about the fire the next morning. The Free Store was an old house like all the houses on the Fairview slope at the time and the subject of scrutiny by city officials because of all the transient people who either lived or visited there. It along with the Last Chance Saloon which was located a stones throw away at 4th and Arbutus were well known as the places to buy your stash. I must admit that even to this day, I get an eerie feeling thinking about the eventa of that day and the chick who seduced me. She was the only one there at the time and that in itself was odd. Jeez, I might have been the last person to get laid in that house ;)

It's a great version of a great song !

As for my comments, I ended up going to see Chicago Transit Authority that night at the Pacific Coliseum and heard about the fire the next morning. The Free Store was an old house like all the houses on the Fairview slope at the time and the subject of scrutiny by city officials because of all the transient people who either lived or visited there. It along with the Last Chance Saloon which was located a stones throw away at 4th and Arbutus were well known as the places to buy your stash. I must admit that even to this day, I get an eerie feeling thinking about the eventa of that day and the chick who seduced me. She was the only one there at the time and that in itself was odd. Jeez, I might have been the last person to get laid in that house ;)

How's it going "ally?" I hope all is well with you. That's funny that you should mention buildings burning down. Growing up as a teenager, lets just say that a lot of buildings burned down around me. The main thing is that the both of you connected that night and the both of you got laid. Did you ever see her again afterward? ROCK ON!

How's it going "ally?" I hope all is well with you. That's funny that you should mention buildings burning down. Growing up as a teenager, lets just say that a lot of buildings burned down around me. The main thing is that the both of you connected that night and the both of you got laid. Did you ever see her again afterward? ROCK ON!

Never ! I'd seen her at the place before but that night was the last time I saw her. She probably went on the become either part of Greenpeace or went in to witness protection :D She's just a fantasy now ;)

Never ! I'd seen her at the place before but that night was the last time I saw her. She probably went on the become either part of Greenpeace or went in to witness protection :D She's just a fantasy now ;)

How's it going "ally?" That's what you call a fantasy Witness Protection one night stand! That's one of the very best ones that you can possibly have. That's probably a memory that will stay in your mind forever. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!