Yet another "one hit wonder" thread...

Zepaholic

Yes, I regret to say I remember that one, too. And it had taken me all these years to forget. :'(

OK, here's two more I've tried to forget:

:lol: Must have been a British thing!

The whistling tune in the above post I always thought was a jingle for some pork product :lol:

Here's one that tends to get stuck in the skull :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkFDD0Tm0w

Yes, I regret to say I remember that one, too. And it had taken me all these years to forget. :'(

:wtf::hysterical: I've not heard either of those but clearly I didn't miss anything!

:lol: Must have been a British thing!

The whistling tune in the above post I always thought was a jingle for some pork product :lol:

Here's one that tends to get stuck in the skull :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkFDD0Tm0w

Gaw I HATE that song! I must listen to anything to ensure I don't sing it all night :lol:

Gaw I HATE that song! I must listen to anything to ensure I don't sing it all night :lol:

sherman03.jpg

Not to make everyone feel old or anything but the album I heard Camp Granada one was one of the many discoveries I made as a kid thanks to my parents' record collection.

This one been posted yet?

Of course they're probably just as well known (or maybe not) as the band that does the theme song to King of the Hill. The lead singer is in a band these days called Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers.

sherman03.jpg

Not to make everyone feel old or anything but the album I heard Camp Granada one was one of the many discoveries I made as a kid thanks to my parents' record collection.

This one been posted yet?

Of course they're probably just as well known (or maybe not) as the band that does the theme song to King of the Hill. The lead singer is in a band these days called Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers.

Don't know that one either! What year was that song?

1996. When searching online for it I was surprised to learn it's evidently one of the many featured songs on Guitar Hero so at least it hasn't been lost to time.

Ahh so not so long ago. I have to plead ignorance on Guitar Hero and what's on it but good to see they've put some more obscure tracks.

FYI, and the reason I just recognized it, the title of Camp Granada was Hello Mudda Hello Fadda in the UK. Where, as you might guess, I was raised.

I knew the song as Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda too!

Hmm, can't say i've heard either of those before. But if I did, I could see why I could easily forget them :D

The guy singing the last song kinda reminds me of slimmed down Benny Hill.

Well here's another "lost soul" that many may not remember. After hearing the vocal, you may want to forget right away :D

Hmm, can't say i've heard either of those before. But if I did, I could see why I could easily forget them :D

The guy singing the last song kinda reminds me of slimmed down Benny Hill.

Well here's another "lost soul" that many may not remember. After hearing the vocal, you may want to forget right away :D

:o :o :o

I fear I may have nightmares now :blink:

:lol:

I haven't heard that song in forever!

New Wave, arrgghhh :angry:

and another Tears for Fears clone.

The beginning of the end :(

I loved New Wave :D

Hey now.

Mrs. (Elva) Miller was truly a renaissance woman, nearly 40 years ahead of her time. If she were to have come out in this decade, she could've been an American Idle star like that crazy Chinese guy.

:lol: :lol:

New Wave, arrgghhh :angry:

I was and am a huge fan of New Wave though I was much more into the guitar based artists than I was the synth heavy stuff that tended to rule the day back then.

and another Tears for Fears clone.

I don't hear anything in that song that bears even the slightest resemblance to Tears for Fears. Not to even mention Icicle Works formed in 1980, Tears for Fears in 1981.

Edited by Jahfin