An Idea for lead singer...

PoeticMoon

Surprisingly I was unsuccessful at finding a thread regarding this. Anyway I know that there has been a problem trying to figure out who could be lead singer for the upcoming possible tour. There has been various famous artists named and suggested but I have an Idea, (I am not sure if anybody else has said this here) why not have several very talented artists perform a song or maybe a few.

Each singer could pull talent in for each song and keep the performance fresh, this way not only can people not be disappointed with the selection of a specific singer but it would also be something that I am sure has never been done before on stage.

If you had the right singers performing the right songs it could literally be every sense of the word EPIC.

just my 2 cents... sense? lol

PS, if this was done i think it would be awesome if they had jack black perform at least one song.

No stone has been left unturned regarding the J's collaboration Poetic, believe me.

EVERYTHING has been discussed and suggested (and duplicated!) over the past few months...yours included....in the many threads about their project.

And the wheel rolls on...

-_-

Surprisingly I was unsuccessful at finding a thread regarding this. Anyway I know that there has been a problem trying to figure out who could be lead singer for the upcoming possible tour. There has been various famous artists named and suggested but I have an Idea, (I am not sure if anybody else has said this here) why not have several very talented artists perform a song or maybe a few.

Each singer could pull talent in for each song and keep the performance fresh, this way not only can people not be disappointed with the selection of a specific singer but it would also be something that I am sure has never been done before on stage.

If you had the right singers performing the right songs it could literally be every sense of the word EPIC.

just my 2 cents... sense? lol

PS, if this was done i think it would be awesome if they had jack black perform at least one song.

IMO I think it would be better if they got one singer that could take Roberts place. Many bands have changed singers in the past and kept on rollin. There has to be a suitable replacement out there somewhere.

No stone has been left unturned regarding the J's collaboration Poetic, believe me.

EVERYTHING has been discussed and suggested (and duplicated!) over the past few months...yours included....in the many threads about their project.

And the wheel rolls on...

-_-

Just in case he still can't find it (lol), I'll post your thread here MHD :)

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?showtopic=8065

IMO I think it would be better if they got one singer that could take Roberts place. Many bands have changed singers in the past and kept on rollin. There has to be a suitable replacement out there somewhere.

I don't know. I don't think anyone could replace Robert on the same level. If they have a different singer it will be different, but not very likely to be better. IMO robert plant is the ultimate rock and roll voice. No others compare. His range is amazing and his "feel" for the music is unmatched by anyone that I've ever heard in rock and roll.

It would work, but not as well. It would be like the ferrarri with the vw engine.

Now that Zeppelin is dead I propose Jeff Buckley as their new lead singer

PS: Am I cynic?

Hi 'audioservant'

The "Zeppelin" you refer too is not dead, its just waiting to be refueled. :D

The only person on the planet who could come anywhere near too replacing Robert Plant, in my opinion, is "Anna Mae Bullock", she is the female imbodyment and equivalent of everything Robert Plant is and has achieved musicaly.

I could imagine Jimmy incorporating "Nutbush" in to "Whole Lotta Love", she would be brilliant, even at 69, my favourite position. :lol: Apart from the front row at any Led Zeppelin concert or show.

Regards, Danny

I don't know. I don't think anyone could replace Robert on the same level. If they have a different singer it will be different, but not very likely to be better. IMO robert plant is the ultimate rock and roll voice. No others compare. His range is amazing and his "feel" for the music is unmatched by anyone that I've ever heard in rock and roll.

It would work, but not as well. It would be like the ferrarri with the vw engine.

A Ferrarri with a VW engine is better than most other live rock entertainment available these days. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived