Noooooo!

ms_zeppelin94

Place the blame squarely where it needs to be -- on Robert.

Are you serious? No. Ever think that Robert might actually want to work with Jimmy (and Jones and Bonham too, perhaps), but some circumstances could be holding him back? And I don't mean Alison Krauss.

alright, I'll spell it out, Robert wants to do the full reunion tour but he is under contract with Rounder Records, they won't let him out of his contract so he he is going to do a throw away album with kraus just to fullfill the obligation, meanwhile Jimmy was just pretending to be jamming with the creed guy because he didn't want the fans to think that he wasn't trying to put the whole thing togeather. Meanwhile JPJ is in bankruptcy because his cut of the writers is so low so he considering an offer from Pete Townsand to back up the Who. But Bonham has been in the studio since he quit Foriener puting the next Led Zeppelin album togeather by himself, now that they have completly brought him into the fold, and Jimmy has been playing a cruel joke on his manager by keeping him out of the loop. So everyone is mad at Jimmy for hanging out with The FOOs. JPJ is having a Steinway Grand custom built with every string being tuned to a lower key but the factory won't have it ready till 2012, and to top it all off all the tapes for the new double album went missing when Jimmy went to china. I had dinner with Simon Cowell and Leona Lewis the other night in an undisclosed London restaurant two days ago and they told me the whole story.

alright, I'll spell it out, Robert wants to do the full reunion tour but he is under contract with Rounder Records, they won't let him out of his contract so he he is going to do a throw away album with kraus just to fullfill the obligation, meanwhile Jimmy was just pretending to be jamming with the creed guy because he didn't want the fans to think that he wasn't trying to put the whole thing togeather. Meanwhile JPJ is in bankruptcy because his cut of the writers is so low so he considering an offer from Pete Townsand to back up the Who. But Bonham has been in the studio since he quit Foriener puting the next Led Zeppelin album togeather by himself, now that they have completly brought him into the fold, and Jimmy has been playing a cruel joke on his manager by keeping him out of the loop. So everyone is mad at Jimmy for hanging out with The FOOs. JPJ is having a Steinway Grand custom built with every string being tuned to a lower key but the factory won't have it ready till 2012, and to top it all off all the tapes for the new double album went missing when Jimmy went to china. I had dinner with Simon Cowell and Leona Lewis the other night in an undisclosed London restaurant two days ago and they told me the whole story.

You know the first two or three sentences are actually believeable, until you use the phrase "throw away album with Krauss". I think Plant, IMO, has too much artisitc integrity to put something together in haste, just to fulfill a contractual obligation. I think he will give it his best, based on what I know of him and his career. I am more expert in what I think Alison will do and I can tell you for a fact that Alison has never recorded anything to be a "throwaway". However, I think your creative writing is as good as Mick Wall's, if not better, so I encourage you to go forward and try to find a book deal. :D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You know the first two or three sentences are actually believeable, until you use the phrase "throw away album with Krauss". I think Plant, IMO, has too much artisitc integrity to put something together in haste, just to fulfill a contractual obligation. I think he will give it his best, based on what I know of him and his career. I am more expert in what I think Alison will do and I can tell you for a fact that Alison has never recorded anything to be a "throwaway". However, I think your creative writing is as good as Mick Wall's, if not better, so I encourage you to go forward and try to find a book deal. :D

I totally agree. No! artist worth his/her creed is going to put out anything that would be considered "throw away" I believe both Robert and Alison are way above anything like that! <_<

I totally agree. No! artist worth his/her creed is going to put out anything that would be considered "throw away" I believe both Robert and Alison are way above anything like that! <_<

No they wouldn't. They haven't thus far. Both are way too dedicated and passionate to do something that wasn't quality.

Hehe, nice one.

Sometimes they have to, for example if a key member of a band falls sick but they are under an extremely strict and binding contract. Of course that is not the case here, but those things do happen once in a while.

Sometimes they have to, for example if a key member of a band falls sick but they are under an extremely strict and binding contract. Of course that is not the case here, but those things do happen once in a while.

Alison is not sick. I have not seen Robert recently but I doubt that he is sick because he is the Golden God. Unless the Nashville weather has made him sick. It has made me sick. And I agree with Aqua, DDOC has been taken to seriously. But I admire his imagination so I offered up some career counseling for him, unsolicited. My bad.

:hysterical:

I have not seen Robert recently but I doubt that he is sick because he is the Golden God. Unless the Nashville weather has made him sick.

The cold weather of an area like Nashville is invigorating, not something to make someone sick. Unless the 1/2 and 1/2 from Bongo Java was sour. <_<

Yes, he was there. Rumor has it. :whistling:

Surely you've heard.

The cold weather of an area like Nashville is invigorating, not something to make someone sick. Unless the 1/2 and 1/2 from Bongo Java was sour. <_<

Yes, he was there. Rumor has it. :whistling:

Surely you've heard.

No, I have not. I buy my expresso fix at Starbucks in Franklin, where celebrities are routinely ignored. :):)

Alison is not sick. I have not seen Robert recently but I doubt that he is sick because he is the Golden God. Unless the Nashville weather has made him sick. It has made me sick. And I agree with Aqua, DDOC has been taken to seriously. But I admire his imagination so I offered up some career counseling for him, unsolicited. My bad.

Yes and at his age if I were him I would always throw in some kind of geriatric clause into my contract. :D

No, I have not. I buy my expresso fix at Starbucks in Franklin, where celebrities are routinely ignored. :):)

Local stars take visiting stars to local Ma & Pa type coffee shops in Nashville, not Starbucks. I've studied the area and done work in Nashville and near there is also an excellent little hideaway, The Edgehill Cafe. One block off music row. Celebs go in there and mingle with the common folk and love the engagement. I was taken there by a local Nashville musician for my first time too. And he's worked with Robert Plant too, as coincidences would have it.

Local stars take visiting stars to local Ma & Pa type coffee shops in Nashville, not Starbucks. I've studied the area and done work in Nashville and near there is also an excellent little hideaway, The Edgehill Cafe. One block off music row. Celebs go in there and mingle with the common folk and love the engagement. I was taken there by a local Nashville musician for my first time too. And he's worked with Robert Plant too, as coincidences would have it.

Most true residents of the Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin area have no desire to mingle with celebrity musicians (unless we know them from church, kid's school, or some connection). We leave that to the tourists. :rolleyes:

Most true residents of the Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin area have no desire to mingle with celebrity musicians (unless we know them from church, kid's school, or some connection). We leave that to the tourists. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that's much appreciated by them and one of the many draws to living in that area.

Omg :unsure: . I kinda figured DDOC was being sarcastic, but just aren't in the mood to laugh about it right now. Also I didn't mean to allude that anyone involved in Ex-Zeppelin might be ill, but was thinking about a completely different band where the guitarist/songwiter was hit with bipolar disorder pretty soon after the band had signed a mammoth record deal. Maybe I wasn't very clear about that, but I didn't think it was necessary to ramble on about that other band's business.

Archived