The Inauguration of Pres. Barack Obama

Robert's Plant

People I know who are out of work had NO issue with something that has been a tradition in our country for years. I have no issues with it, never have.

Do you ever have anything not critical or whining to say about anything? :rolleyes:

I am not into a tradition at all and events like that are silly to me. If you like that tradition that's fine. Just like it's fine that i don't.

Of course it's silly to you, you don't have the rich tradition that we do. Next thing you're going to bitch about is the fact the Oval Office is in fact, oval-shaped. "Why should it be oval shaped? I mean, all offices are square or rectangular. That tradition is so stupid. Why do you like it?"

If it's silly to you, or you don't understand it.......don't talk about it! That way you don't embarrass yourself.

Of course it's silly to you, you don't have the rich tradition that we do. Next thing you're going to bitch about is the fact the Oval Office is in fact, oval-shaped. "Why should it be oval shaped? I mean, all offices are square or rectangular. That tradition is so stupid. Why do you like it?"

If it's silly to you, or you don't understand it.......don't talk about it! That way you don't embarrass yourself.

Can't we get along Elizabeth? I am always nice to you. :rolleyes:

People I know who are out of work had NO issue with something that has been a tradition in our country for years. I have no issues with it, never have.

Do you ever have anything not critical or whining to say about anything? :rolleyes:

No--he doesn't.

Which explains a lot about his social issues.

:rolleyes:

Geez. I think I've died and gone to HELL. spats is posting in a political thread.

spats, an inauguration is a celebration of a PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER. This means that the former President of The United States of America peacefully left the office and that our country wasn't overrun by a military coup or something equally as bad.

Inauguration is a time of celebration for Americans. It means our county's government, while changing, is still intact the way our forefathers meant it to be. Part of the celebration just also happens to be the balls. So deal with it, and shut up, spats.

So please, spats, just SHUT UP!

shutup.gif

I just find that stuff stupid. In 2009 i think it looks ridiculous. I hope those balls didn't come out of everyday peoples pockets either. :rolleyes:

would you rather they sit at a computer, come onto a music chat room and listen to you bitch bitch bitch about how you can't get laid?

No--he doesn't.

Which explains a lot about his social issues.

:rolleyes:

Geez. I think I've died and gone to HELL. spats is posting in a political thread.

spats, an inauguration is a celebration of a PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER. This means that the former President of The United States of America peacefully left the office and that our country wasn't overrun by a military coup or something equally as bad.

Inauguration is a time of celebration for Americans. It means our county's government, while changing, is still intact the way our forefathers meant it to be. Part of the celebration just also happens to be the balls. So deal with it, and shut up, spats.

So please, spats, just SHUT UP!

shutup.gif

Sorry Mandy. I just made a comment that i thought it was dumb. I won't mention it again.

Stock market speculators would probably stimulate the economy. The problem is there are not enough of them buying stocks and the market has not recovered. There was a rally shortly after New Year's Day but that did not bring the market above the 10,000 level. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is still crawling along at a snail's pace and continues to hover between 8,000-9,000, indicating a continuing recession.

In an over-leveraged world.... a recession is necessary and natural, to get back to reality, and not the fantasy world of 40 to 1.

Well i think they should end that tradition. It looked silly. It's not the time for romantic things. He has a lot more important things he should be worrying about. With all the troubles that are out there. They are on tv slow dancing with a celebrity singing to them. It just seemed wrong. How do you think some folks who are unemployed feel seeing all that nonsense. How many balls did they have? 5 or 6? Come on.

I think you should watch Fox News.... because they said that:

They were going to cover all of Barak's balls. :D

Did anyone notice how within Barack's speech he said "When the Levee Breaks" and soon after "Stairway (to rise)<something like that.

Pretty cool.

Yeah, I got that too.... "when the levee breaks".....

A reference that made this Zep fan think of the band.

Archived