Enough Already..!

After some thought, I realise why people just will not stop talking about a possible tour. You see, the truth is that Zeppelin has had such an influence on so many of us, that we cannot let go. Any new news of the band spreads like fire and so many poeple grab onto anything they hear about Led Zeppelin. Past or Present and also Future. Whether Zeppelin re-form, Tour or simply lay to rest, the whole sum of things is that Zeppelin have conquered the Rock World and effected us - that is why there will always be rumors, bootlegs and forums surrounding Led Zeppelin.

It's a shame that so many people on this site argue about so many little things. So many opinions...but the bottom line is we are all here for a reason- Led Zeppelin. That is why they will never die-they will live forever, thanks to fans like us..... Whether a tour,album or DVD happens from this one off show or not, Zeppelin is the reason I love music . So get used to the never-ending rumors, the countless bootlegs, etc.etc. Zeppelin is THAT BIG and we should be happy that they have given us so much music to enjoy, even if nothing else ever comes of it. Some say Zeppelin died the day Bonham passed on. I agree from a physical standpoint- but Led Zeppelin's body of work will never die....

Keep Rockin out there!

You know it, Rock Historian! One might say - in fact, am surprised you didn't say - that Zeppelin are HISTORIC!! (groan, bad pun)

Like Super Dave, I'm glad to see you here. As well as on MySpace. How was the gig last weekend?

The gig went well...we need to focus on finishing this album before we move further. It's been quite rediculous that our album was recorded 3 years ago and it hasn't been released yet..we just had a string of bad luck with engineers/ funds that wouldn't end. We should be finished by the end of the month.

Anyway, thanks for asking...We gained a pet out of the gig. There was a cat walking around inside the club all night (on Jimmy Page's birthday) so we took him home with us and he's part of the family now... His name is proper..we call him "Zeppelin"

you can blame the media for half the BS we hear. They are a disgrace to society. Not only are they ridiculously biased to the far left, but they constantly lie just to sell papers. what happened to fair and unbiased reporting? Non-existant in the cesspool of a society we live in today.

Zeppelin will live forever, but Jimmy should still do something!!!!!!

Archived