A little help....

themrs

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie so please bear with me.... :blink:

My husband (who is a massive Zeppelin fan) was just recently diagnosed with testicular cancer (last week) He's in hospital at the moment, and I wanted to get him something really special for Christmas - I know that the thing he would like most in the world would be an autograph from the band - does anyone know how I go about this? I haven't done anything like this before, so I have no clue! I've had a search around the net and this site, but I'm still none the wiser :rolleyes: So any help would be very much appreciated - Thanks in advance! :D

Matt's Mrs.

Doubt you're gonna get any autographs here. This might be the "official" Led Zep forum, but is not run by the band...and I doubt the members of the band even look at it. (Page himself has said that he has to have his wife do his e-mailing for him because he would'nt know how to even turn a computer on)

Whatever you do, AVOID buying from Ebay......99.9% of the autographs of Zep found there are fakes. Try a reputable memorabilia auctionhouse type website. The real ones are'nt cheap...especially ones with the late John Bonham's signature. Signatures of single members....or just Page and Plant's are'nt that hard to find or that expensive. They've been signing LOTS of fan's stuff in recent years.

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie so please bear with me.... :blink:

My husband (who is a massive Zeppelin fan) was just recently diagnosed with testicular cancer (last week) He's in hospital at the moment, and I wanted to get him something really special for Christmas - I know that the thing he would like most in the world would be an autograph from the band - does anyone know how I go about this? I haven't done anything like this before, so I have no clue! I've had a search around the net and this site, but I'm still none the wiser :rolleyes: So any help would be very much appreciated - Thanks in advance! :D

Matt's Mrs.

Ebay! good luck on authenticity...if it were me, I'd rather have the entire musical score of every work they did. Remember its all about the music.

Archived