2009 SUPER BOWL

THE FIRST LEDZEP

Hi Yukon,all,

1st and one at the Steelers goal line? Pass?:WTF? :blink:

Bookie.

No time outs left. If they ran it up the gut and were stopped short,the half would would have ended.There was time for at least two pass attempts,then a gimme field goal.

A 100 yard interception TD return is the stuff of pure fiction.And I mean schlocky pure.

Hope quarters three et four are even close to what we've seen.

The Boss had a lot of energy. 10th Avenue Freeze Out, Born To Run, a new song about living or working a dream and Glory Days. Great set if even a bit over the top by him in the beginning introducing the set and with Steven Van Zandt and the fireworks too. What do you think?

No matter what Bruce is there to promote. No coincidence he has a new album coming out.

Time to catch the 2nd half. I hope it's like the 1st half ended.

Come on, was that a half-time show or what?? Yay!!

:hurrah::hurrah:

God damn right that was a Halftime show!! May 2nd, he's coming to the Greensboro Coliseum and guess who else will be there? Me. That would make Bruce show #8 for me.

Best part of the whole thing: "Step away from the guacamole dip!"

So how many of you are in SB box pools? Do you have good numbers? I think we should post here how we did. Earnings amounts are optional.

The pool I'm in is by quarter with the most being the final. I have four boxes. How are all your pools operating? Anyone in a really big one?

My numbers are being Pittsburgh number first and Phoenix second: 8,6; 9,5; 7,0; 5,8.

God damn right that was a Halftime show!! May 2nd, he's coming to the Greensboro Coliseum and guess who else will be there? Me. That would make Bruce show #8 for me.

Best part of the whole thing: "Step away from the guacamole dip!"

Yes indeed it was, and put down the chicken fingers!

I loved his slide across the stage where his crotch took out the camera. Hard to believe he's my dad's age when you see him do stunts like that.

Bruce has certainly stayed in shape! Enjoy the show! My sister and I are going to try to get tickets for Philly. She says they are going for $250...i have to check into this. They will be sold out in minutes anyway, always are... so next step will be even more costly.

The Boss had a lot of energy. 10th Avenue Freeze Out, Born To Run, a new song about living or working a dream and Glory Days. Great set if even a bit over the top by him in the beginning introducing the set and with Steven Van Zandt and the fireworks too. What do you think?

No matter what Bruce is there to promote. No coincidence he has a new album coming out.

Time to catch the 2nd half. I hope it's like the 1st half ended.

I'm not sure Bruce needs to "promote" his albums at this stage...or even back in the late 70's, but i know what you mean. I think the set was "what was expected" of him, but he has to please the masses in an event like this. At least in concert, Bruce pulls out some great surprises, every time! If you have ever seen Bruce in concert, you know there is no "over the top" he is just awesome live!

I'm not sure Bruce needs to "promote" his albums at this stage...or even back in the late 70's, but i know what you mean. I think the set was "what was expected" of him, but he has to please the masses in an event like this. At least in concert, Bruce pulls out some great surprises, every time! If you have ever seen Bruce in concert, you know there is no "over the top" he is just awesome live!

I've seen him twice in 2003 and 2004 at Giants Stadium and the almost demolished Shea Stadium. In 2003 he played ten shows at Giants Stadium. Great show even in the rain with a couple of surprises being Rosalita, Spirit In The Night, Trapped and Ramrod. Phenomenal show and what a performer for well over three hours. Still doing it at sixty this year.

If he had done album tracks only the die-hards would have heard of, the show would have sucked. Sure it would have been nice to hear songs you don't usually hear from them, but unfortunately they weren't playing to their touring audience, they were playing to a national/world-wide audience. They had to do songs they knew everyone would know. I don't fault them for that, hell.....Tom Petty did the same thing last year. Refugee, Free Fallin', Runnin' Down a Dream....those aren't exactly obscure either.

I've seen him twice in 2003 and 2004 at Giants Stadium and the almost demolished Shea Stadium. In 2003 he played ten shows at Giants Stadium. Great show even in the rain with a couple of surprises being Rosalita, Spirit In The Night, Trapped and Ramrod. Phenomenal show and what a performer for well over three hours. Still doing it at sixty this year.

I also saw Bruce at Giant Stadium on a rainy night in the summer of 2003 (i don't remember the exact date). We were sitting on one of the first rows of the first level. That was the last time i saw Bruce in concert. Saw him also in 1999 twice in Philly. All fantastic shows! I hope to catch this tour! Fan since 1977!

Well it didn't take long for these to be put up. Not 100% great quality but quite good. I'm sure NBC will possibly pull these and certainly the good quality ones. The networks tend to do that. Bastards!

The Boss Part I

The Boss Part II

What a game. Definitely had both feet in. Just back and forth. Let's see what the cards can do in the last 35 seconds.

I loved his slide across the stage where his crotch took out the camera. Hard to believe he's my dad's age when you see him do stunts like that.

He's one year younger than Robert Plant, just for the benefit of people who keep saying RP is past it, etc. :D

Working on a Dream was the title song from his new album, btw. Wasn't too keen on the choir, but the rest of it was fantastic--you've gotta be over the top on a huge occasion like that. :party: And he's always larger than life.

He's one year younger than Robert Plant, just for the benefit of people who keep saying RP is past it, etc. :D

Working on a Dream was the title song from his new album, btw. Wasn't too keen on the choir, but the rest of it was fantastic--you've gotta be over the top on a huge occasion like that. :party: And he's always larger than life.

Robert is no way indeed that. Look at all the great music he is still giving us and how well he can still sing. I suppose you do need to be over the top for the SB. He put on a great performance. I loved it!

Archived