2009 SUPER BOWL

THE FIRST LEDZEP

Hi:

I saw the half-time show...Bruce and the band was great....Bruce looks so good..hope he brings his show to London Canada someday soon..

Born to Run....one of my fav tunes..when it first came out..I was madly in love...ohhhh the memories it brought back...

Love Ya Bruce...and the E street band...

Juliet :thumbsup:

PS I watched some of the game.... :cheer:

What will be in Santonio Holmes Victory Cigar?

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Santonio-Holmes-...uana-Blog-13040

0620santonio-a.jpg

This photo released by Franklin County Sheriff's Office Monday, June 19, 2006 shows Pittsburgh Steelers' Santonio Holmes. The Steelers wide receiver was charged Monday with domestic violence and assaulting a woman, police said, in Columbus, Ohio. This is his second arrest since being taken in the first round of the NFL draft in April.

AP Photo </FONT>

I thought the half-time show was incredibly boring. Seriously, when I watch football, I want something harder than Bruce Springsteen. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but his music doesn't pump me up for football...not in the least

What, like Paul McCartney? Janet Jackson, maybe? :D;)

You must have missed alot of those old blow out games. It was at least suspensfull til the end. The officiating in football now is horendous though I agree. Its a joke. They cant get anything right the first time. Make a team use their challenge when any dumb ass watching at home knows what the outcome will be. Then they have to play the "Wizard of OZ" and go behind a curtain for 10 minutes. Its bullshit.

True.

Roughing the Holder was a terrible call. It was a very sloppy game with a good ending. but it ended on a referee call. It was in the top 5 of all time but it wasn't better than last year or the year the rams won.

Prince was good. I think the Boss should've just played Jungleland. Too much talking with him and not enough singing.

Van Zant should've came out as Silvio.

What, like Paul McCartney? Janet Jackson, maybe? :D;)

McCartney was great, but not football-ish. Great show, not for the Super Bowl though

Or Prince even.

Prince was awesome. He was something I look for in the Super Bowl. He was electrifying, whereas acts like Petty were just boring to me.

McCartney was great, but not football-ish. Great show, not for the Super Bowl though

Paul's was the only halftime performance I ever took the time to watch - it was great, indeed. And "Live and Let Die" seems like a kickass enough motto for such a physical game?

The Eagles are on of the most boring teams in the NFL. There's nothing electrifying about them anymore. The Cardinals offense on the other hand, is excellent in the excitement department

:huh: ha.... "you, on the other hand, are a funny person" :shifty: ...

Do you mean the game winning TD? I think that one could have gone either way and it is proof that the rules in this game are too grey. What is one second? What is possession? how the hell can three Arizona players stand there and let him catch that? I would have interfered with him. At least the best they can do is then put the ball at the one and with so little time, they would have only one more play and it would have to be a pass as they had no timeouts left. Then you escape with a tie and overtime. Dumb ass coaching. Just like in Buffalo. All kinds of talent and morons running the show. You know that play when Pittsburgh was at their own one yard line, just before they wound up punting and giving up the touchdown? Belechek of New England, the only one wih any brains other than some fans, would have taken the safety and then the free kick.

No I was referring to Warner's "fumble/forward pass" to end the game. No review...give me a break B)

No I was referring to Warner's "fumble/forward pass" to end the game. No review...give me a break B)

I think i have to agree with you on that... For me that wasn't a fumble. I saw the Warner's arm go foward... incomplete pass.

But the catch by Holmes for TD was amazing....

Where have I been the last couple of days??? I'll tell you where I've been - Tampa, Florida. I went to the freaking Super Bowl. I got back late last night and went to work today. Oh man, I am beat. A neighborhood friend knocked on my door around 8:00 am SUNDAY morning. His business associate had a death in the family Saturday night and couldn't go. I had 1/2 hour to get ready for the chartered private flight. I'm in Tampa around 3:00 pm pinching myself. Now here is the really sick part, I WON two betting pools I entered. $250.00 in the first pool for the half-time score!!! (we all know what happened there). $500.00 in the second pool for the final. My first time ever winning one of those grid pools.

Where have I been the last couple of days??? I'll tell you where I've been - Tampa, Florida. I went to the freaking Super Bowl. I got back late last night and went to work today. Oh man, I am beat. A neighborhood friend knocked on my door around 8:00 am SUNDAY morning. His business associate had a death in the family Saturday night and couldn't go. I had 1/2 hour to get ready for the chartered private flight. I'm in Tampa around 3:00 pm pinching myself. Now here is the really sick part, I WON two betting pools I entered. $250.00 in the first pool for the half-time score!!! (we all know what happened there). $500.00 in the second pool for the final. My first time ever winning one of those grid pools.

I know a guy like you! always stepping in shit and comes out smelling like roses :rolleyes:

Archived