• swan song
    • jennings farm blues
    • Bron-yr-aur
    • White summer/Black mountain side
    • black Mountain side
    • Bonzo's Montreux
    • Moby dick
    • other

Bron Yr-Aur for me, definitely. That's what I wake up to every morning (my alarm clock has a dock for my iPod). It's a lovely, mellow, gentle song to wake up to.

Only trouble is, I keep dreaming that it's Jimmy sitting at the end of my bed, playing the song on an acoustic ... then dammit, I realise that it's the iPod every time! :blush:

Edited by Lilith

All of Jimmy's instrumentals are beautiful, but I think the most beautiful is Swan Song. I was in love with it from when I got Brutal Artistry and is the reason I tracked the album down. I can hear him playing it for the whole hour on one of the CDs as he tries different things out and sort of talks to himself. Though it's became Midnight Moonlight, it is so Jimmy. It even grew out of White Summer.

Bron Yr-Aur for me, definitely. That's what I wake up to every morning (my alarm clock has a dock for my iPod). It's a lovely, mellow, gentle song to wake up to.

Only trouble is, I keep dreaming that it's Jimmy sitting at the end of my bed, playing the song on an acoustic ... then dammit, I realise that it's the iPod every time! :blush:

funny...i told my spouse (when we were dating about a week) i dreamed he was playing it to me(he had just started playing guitar)...a few weeks later, he was sitting on my couch and just started playing it...knew it was serious then...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...