please leds fans i need help!

Hi everybody, i kept reading all of your topics in these days, envying all of you because i'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan and i wished so much to go to the show, but i wasn't one of the lucky winners of the ballot...but most of all a friend of mine won the chance to buy two tickets, and decided to get there with his girlfriend and not with me (:rant: :rant: :rant: ) .

However the good thing is that this two guys unfortunately ( :D ) will be busy during those days for some job stuff..that's why my friend sked me if i want to go with his tickets..but as all of you already know the identity of the winner of the ballot and the one who's gonna get the tickets should match..so i wanna ask you: what happens if i get to the show with his passcode, and the credit card used to pay?? Do they let me in??? Or they'll let me out leaving me with some HEARTBREAK next to the arena????

Damn, i've got the tickets, i've got the card used to pay..why can't i go to the concert??

so what do you suggest me to do?? shuold i go and try or it is completely useless even trying to get there??

thank you guys for your answers...and i hope i could see you all in London!

Peace.

Hi everybody, i kept reading all of your topics in these days, envying all of you because i'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan and i wished so much to go to the show, but i wasn't one of the lucky winners of the ballot...but most of all a friend of mine won the chance to buy two tickets, and decided to get there with his girlfriend and not with me (:rant: :rant: :rant: ) .

However the good thing is that this two guys unfortunately ( :D ) will be busy during those days for some job stuff..that's why my friend sked me if i want to go with his tickets..but as all of you already know the identity of the winner of the ballot and the one who's gonna get the tickets should match..so i wanna ask you: what happens if i get to the show with his passcode, and the credit card used to pay?? Do they let me in??? Or they'll let me out leaving me with some HEARTBREAK next to the arena????

Damn, i've got the tickets, i've got the card used to pay..why can't i go to the concert??

so what do you suggest me to do?? shuold i go and try or it is completely useless even trying to get there??

thank you guys for your answers...and i hope i could see you all in London!

Peace.

Do you look anything like your friend? If so you could take his I.D., credit card and password then just pretend to be him. If not then I hear you can get some plastic surgery on ebay.

I would email harvey goldsmith and explain the situation !! they were looking at things on an individual basis !!..look on google for his website !! oh and ring him and ticketmaster and explain, if your genuine I am sure they will listen...if not then stick a banana up his exhaust pipe !!

Archived