Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bigzepfan

My Two Beagles are Loose

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed

This is the error msg i get when i tried to put it on here

Do you have a public Facebook link? (Somebody could copy the pics and post them for you, if so.)

Do you have a public Facebook link? (Somebody could copy the pics and post them for you, if so.)

I have it set up as public. I thought that should enable you to view. They're wall photos??? if that makes a difference.

did the link in the previous post work???

Edited by bigzepfan

I have it set up as public. I thought that should enable you to view. They're wall photos??? if that makes a difference.

did the link in the previous post work???

Alas no it didn't. Do you have photobucket?

Alas no it didn't. Do you have photobucket?

I guess that was a stupid question, wasn't it. :slapface:

No Photobucket

download090112019.jpg

download090112023.jpg

The previous post is dusty. The first one here is Charlie and then both on the couch.

I figured it out!!!

I can see why you missed them so much, they're adorable. :)

Btw congrats on thephotographic skills, the new Facebook link now works, too!

Aww, they're so cute! Which one is this?

DSC02824.jpg

That's Dusty. He's 3 now. He's the baby of the family!

Many years ago, when our beloved Beagle went missing for a number of days, in the Winter.... I went out walking around the neighborhoods, calling his name, but to no avail. He had dug out of the yard, under the fence before, but usually always returned, around supper-time..

I'm happy to report that he did eventually turn back up.

He had dog tags.... But, I think that, for some reason, someone took him in for several days, and kept him....Perhaps he escaped from them....I don't know, as I wasn't able to interview him about it !!

But, his coat looked allright, as it did not appear that he had just been sleeping out in the wild.

Many years ago, when our beloved Beagle went missing for a number of days, in the Winter.... I went out walking around the neighborhoods, calling his name, but to no avail. He had dug out of the yard, under the fence before, but usually always returned, around supper-time..

I'm happy to report that he did eventually turn back up.

He had dog tags.... But, I think that, for some reason, someone took him in for several days, and kept him....Perhaps he escaped from them....I don't know, as I wasn't able to interview him about it !!

But, his coat looked allright, as it did not appear that he had just been sleeping out in the wild.

:o

Happy your story had a good ending as well :)

I'm soooo glad they're back ! I really thought a lot of them in the last days!

ANd they're both so sweet! Great pics (awww. I wished I had a dog too)

The girl who found them is admirable!

I am so glad they are back home with you! I haven't been on the list lately much and just was going thru posts and saw yours! I have Westies and they are my fur kids! I don't know what I would do if one of them got loose and I couldn't find them. All three of my Westies are microchipped, two are rescues I adopted so they came with chips in them when I adopted them and my oldest Westie I got chipped last Spring when he was 11 years old.

Glad to hear your boys are back home and safe and warm!

:D