School time

led_zep_girl_92

Best memory: we had one of the few dorm rooms that had a balcony facing the parking lot/street, and the only one with cool lighting.

Needless to say, it was an efficient means of getting random people together to come party. Explaining it further could never paint a good enough picture of the things we did on/off of that balcony.

Of all schools I have been attending, my most cherished memories are from the one I was most eager to leave. Does it make sense?

I was a great fool when I thought that I would never miss the people who were such great friends to me back then. Fortunately, I wasn't foolish for long and I can call them friends even now.

I feel the same way BB. The private school I went too from Kindergarten to 8th grade has my best memories of all time, and I wanted to leave it so bad at the time.

I'm trying to understand why. Maybe it's because we weren't competing with each other that much. In the secondary school, we were already more rivals than genuine classmates.

I went to 12 schools and then became a teacher... what the? No wonder I ended up a social worker...

we moved around a lot... my best memory of school though was RUNNING I used to love racing and sports days because I got to run - I wasn't fast but I just LOVED IT

I should run more now... I got to 15 and grew big boobs though and it made it harder to run... (at the time I hated them because they got in the way)

I actually dream about running ALL THE TIME I have dreams that I am so fast! hehe

Archived