Led Zeppelin should play U.S.A

brian scalise

YOU KNOW, I SAW PAGE AND PLANT IN OCTOBER 1995 AT CAL EXPO ARENA IN SACRAMENTO,CA. U.S.A. WITH MY MOTHER AND HAD VIP PASSES BACK STAGE.I HAVE PLAYED THE GUITAR SINCE THE AGE OF 7 YEARS OLD AND I GREW UP PULLING OUT MY PARENTS ZEPPELIN RECORDS.I AM NOW 36 AND TEACHING MY DAUGHTER HOW TO PLAY. I WISH FOR ALL OF OUR SAKE THAT ZEPPELIN WOULD PLAY AND TOUR AND SHOW ALL OF US THOSE WONDERFUL BLUES LICKS.IT IS GOOD FOR ME AS A MUSICIAN AND GOOD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION SUCH AS MY DAUGHTER.IF I WERE PAGE,THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF.TEACHING THE NEXT GENERATIONS SO, THAT THAT MUSIC AND FEELING IS NEVER LOST WITH TIME.WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT TO BE PROUD OF.WE THINK OF MUSIC IN GENERAL BUT, FOR ME ZEPPELIN AND PAGE HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON THAT AS WILLIE DIXON HAD AN IMPACT ON JIMMY PAGE.

I am pretty sure Page would like to tour, but Plant has said he doesn't wish to take part. So, I think the next generation is just going to have to rely on the same stuff as those who didn't see the band in their time - official releases and bootlegs.

They were quite influential. It is my opinion it will be a long long time before their music is lost.

P.S. As a head's up, it is generally considered to be yelling (and rude) to type in all caps. Some of the sub-humans on this board may take offense to it.

P.S. As a head's up, it is generally considered to be yelling (and rude) to type in all caps. Some of the sub-humans on this board may take offense to it.

Hey Guys dont worry, I did the same on my first post pre 12-10-2007, and the sub-humans are still taking offence. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Archived