Robert attends Pre-Grammy Party

Melanie_72

Frankly, I think he's become a real snob! It says he skipped the red carpet, shocking! Maybe he doesnt want to answer questions about Led Zep, because no one cares about Raising Sand except music snobs! He says he doesnt care about the fans, he doesnt want to talk about Zep, I mean thats ridiculous because he would be NOBODY without both!

Frankly, I think he's become a real snob! It says he skipped the red carpet, shocking! Maybe he doesnt want to answer questions about Led Zep, because no one cares about Raising Sand except music snobs! He says he doesnt care about the fans, he doesnt want to talk about Zep, I mean thats ridiculous because he would be NOBODY without both!

No he doesn't. He said Zeppelin didn't make music that was just designed to be popular, which is a very different point. And there's no reason he should talk about Zeppelin, he's there because of Raising Sand.

I don't mind thinking of him as a snob, though. :)

Oh, whatever. :blahblah::rolleyes:

I don't think it was a snobby move at all. If he were a snob he would've skipped the whole gig. I think the ones that walk the red carpet are the snobs and press whores.

I think it was pretty cool that he skipped the red carpet.

As far as talking about Zep, I'd be about sick of talking about it by now. What would he really say anyway? That's not why he was there. One thing for sure, whatever he would've said about Zep would've pissed people off somehow.

It's ridiculous what you stated. Because he doesn't want to walk the red carpet, now people are going to say he should do that too :blink: Yeesh I didn't know that was a requirement. Well when he's working on a NEW project, why wouldn't he want to talk about and focus on that, rather than the past? Has nothing to do with no caring about fans (as Aqua pointed out, you missed the point he was making on that) and further, MANY people care about Raising Sand and are equally excited for the follow up.

Maybe he's moved on to someone else.

Moved on from what? They were never an item and they are still working together :huh:

One of the dumbest things I have ever read!

Archived