Excuse me Oh would you excuse me?

Dancin'Days

I got my acoustic guitar for my 14th birthday, and my sister got the Beatles' White Album, so that she wouldn't be envious...

we heard the CD in the morning before school, and we both liked the song "Sexy Sady". So I decided to name my guitar after it...but I understood John was singing "oh sexy Sally, you turn me on..."

Well, it took me days to find out, but then I didn't care anymore;- )

• 4 weeks later...

"Best of My Love", the Eagles

They sing: That same old crowd

Was like a cold dark cloud

That we could never rise above

I heard: That same old CRAP

Was like a cold dark cloud

That we could never rise above

And I just figured this out today after singing along incorrectly for 30-some odd years :blink:

Yes when Zeppelin were performing "in my time of dying" I swear that I heard Robert say "Jesus we gotta make out"

That's what I hear too :huh:

In Kashmir, instead of "And my eyes fill with sand...", it was "In my eyes, you're insane..."

One of my friends used to sing "Scattered on the floor" instead of "Hammer of the Gods". It still kinda makes sense, though :whistling:

Blinded By The Light: I'm pretty sure that he does not say "Gave my anas curly-wirly" :blink:

And don't even get me started on Bohemian Rhapsody...

Blinded By The Light: I'm pretty sure that he does not say "Gave my anas curly-wirly" :blink:

And don't even get me started on Bohemian Rhapsody...

The first time I heard Blinded by the Light, in the line "revved up like a deuce," I thought he was singing "wrapped up like a DOUCHE"

My brother says the line "no time for losers" in "We Are the Champions" sounds like "OOGA BELUGA." :P

• 7 months later...

The first time I heard Blinded by the Light, in the line "revved up like a deuce," I thought he was singing "wrapped up like a DOUCHE"

That's what I've always thought it said too.

When I was about 4 years old, I thought the line "Time keeps on slippin'" from Fly Like An Eagle, was "Time keep on Slapping" :blink:

When I was very young I thought the lyrics to 'Englishman In New York' were:

"I'm a lesbian, I'm a legal lesbian - I'm an Englishman in New York"

Safe to say, I got some funny looks from my parents as I was singing along in the back of the car.

Here's one I forgot about. When OH OH It's Magic by ELO came out me and my friends thought they were singing OH OH It's My Dick!ohmy.gif

Ho, ho, ho

It's my dick you know

Never believe, it's not so

It's my dick, you know

That song is Magic by Pilot - not ELO. Just so you know! ;)

Here's one I forgot about. When OH OH It's Magic by ELO came out me and my friends thought they were singing OH OH It's My Dick!ohmy.gif

Ho, ho, ho

It's my dick you know

It's my dick, you know

This song was a source of endless controversy amongst my friends. We were sure they wouldn't allow the song to be played on the radio if they were singing these words, but it sounded so much like they were singing just that.

Oooh, all the stuff I hear...

In Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls I heard

Now I see bumblebees lying to see... :wtf:

Instead of:

Now they will see what will be...

In Let there be rock I heard:

Now I hear the big 'uns playin' (that's just sick)

Instead of:

And you could hear the fingers pickin'

That song is Magic by Pilot - not ELO. Just so you know! ;)

I believe he is speaking of "Strange Magic" by ELO.

I've miss-sung lot's of this band's song's!

One song I can think of is, "Can't get it out of my head"

In the last verse where he sing's, "Robin Hood and William Tell and Ivanhoe and Lancelot"...

Well, I would get the Robin Hood and Lancelot part right, but, I had no clue what other name's he was saying! :blink::D

My brother says the line "no time for losers" in "We Are the Champions" sounds like "OOGA BELUGA." :P

When I was very young I thought the lyrics to 'Englishman In New York' were:

"I'm a lesbian, I'm a legal lesbian - I'm an Englishman in New York"

Safe to say, I got some funny looks from my parents as I was singing along in the back of the car.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: thanks for the laughs. Now I must clean my monitor. I was eating. You caught me off guard. Well worth it.

The lyrics he misheard are from Magic by Pilot.

I doesn't really matter though, they're wrong either way!

True, but ELO's song is fraught with it's own problems, since the falsetto part at the end of the chorus sounds as if they're singing "Gotta, strain my dick"! :lol:

The lyrics he misheard are from Magic by Pilot.

I doesn't really matter though, they're wrong either way!

True, but ELO's song is fraught with it's own problems, since the falsetto part at the end of the chorus sounds as if they're singing "Gotta, strain my dick"! :lol:

So we can all agree that Magic sound's like, "my dick"? Not that I have a magic pecker or anything... It just sound that way.

So is he saying .... Never believe it's not soul? or Never believe it's not so? :)

Woh ho ho It's magic, ya knoooww.....

Archived