Plant/Krauss perform at Grammy's

SbsSwan

EL - you should go and have fun! :D :D :D

eternal light,I've got to agree with PennyLane.If the situation permits,go and have fun!

Not everyday does one have the opportunity to see the beautiful and talented Alison Krauss up close and personal.

I did not ask to be born in a zoo, and they made it that way without asking for my permission. Do not expect me to rubber stamp the stupidity.

Consider a roadtrip to the southeast at some point.You would be welcome anytime.Probably way slower here than there.Not that that's a good thing,but it's not a bad thing either.

No thanks! :)

Then don't go to industry parties in Los Angeles. They are just looking for someone to hurt, and they figure that you are stupid enough to put up with it. They do not have your best interests at heart. It's okay for the people who must attend them as part of their work to go, but that's it.

I love California. I was born here, but I did not invite the world in to wreck it.

I understand.Exactly why I posted the other day about the south hopefully remaining below the radar as long as possible.

Then don't go to industry parties in Los Angeles. They are just looking for someone to hurt, and they figure that you are stupid enough to put up with it. They do not have your best interests at heart. It's okay for the people who must attend them as part of their work to go, but that's it.

Ok, I won't. Thanks for the advice.

I didn't understand it that way at all, and Robert is a big boy and a public figure anyway.

Sorry, but you don't know Honey's ("Eternal Light"'s) history around here and the previous forum. Or all the others she's banned from.

Sorry, but you don't know Honey's ("Eternal Light"'s) history around here and the previous forum. Or all the others she's banned from.

True, I was only reacting to this thread. I like constructive critical thinking and writing though, and hope people don't get banned for expressing other than mainstream opinions.

^^ Well, I can see how you would. B)

:D

True, I was only reacting to this thread. I like constructive critical thinking and writing though, and hope people don't get banned for expressing other than mainstream opinions.

If people got banned for expressing non-mainstream opinions, half the board would be gone. This is a Led Zeppelin fan forum where a vocal faction despise Robert Plant, for instance.

It's just the way the industry works by rewarding those artists that it thinks have been good for the industry. True, the egos emerge from time to time as well. I'm always so glad when it's over lol.

I'm with you. Its rare that I even watch an award show anymore. Years ago, I knew this guy who hosted the Oscars every year and I would help him out with his parties. Back in the day, it was fun but now, No - I am just not interested. They don't make movies like they used to.

I'm looking forward to the plant/krauss song at the grammys. it was a very good album and its times like these that maybe, folks should stop and listen alittle...being its not pop, or hip hop, in regards to the most popular music.

Archived