Plant/Krauss perform at Grammy's

SbsSwan

Its good that Plant can do something that he likes to do and win an award for it, but to me the Krauss Project is very boring . The Krauss Project was boring from the get go, its not my cup of tea . His solo stuff is better. The next Krauss project will be in the same vein, nothing of substance I'm afraid.

Its good that Plant can do something that he likes to do and win an award for it, but to me the Krauss Project is very boring . The Krauss Project was boring from the get go, its not my cup of tea . His solo stuff is better. The next Krauss project will be in the same vein, nothing of substance I'm afraid.

Well we don't know what they are working on. I suspect it will be quite different from Raising Sand, knowing Robert :D

It's alright that you don't like it. Honestly I can say I 'm not as into Zep as I once was and just because they once meant a lot to me I don't feel bad admitting they aren't that special to me at this time. IMO it all comes down to personal preference and I've found as long as I convey things like that in a respectful way people don't have a problem with it. If more people posted their dissatisfaction the way you just did this place would be more peaceful. Personally I am pretty excited about the new P&K album, more so than I would be with a current Zep project.

It's alright that you don't like it. Honestly I can say I 'm not as into Zep as I once was and just because they once meant a lot to me I don't feel bad admitting they aren't that special to me at this time. IMO it all comes down to personal preference and I've found as long as I convey things like that in a respectful way people don't have a problem with it. If more people posted their dissatisfaction the way you just did this place would be more peaceful. Personally I am pretty excited about the new P&K album, more so than I would be with a current Zep project.

Excellent post "danelectro" and yours too "JustFred". It is OK to have a difference of an opinion, but it seems TOO OFTEN here people have lack of respect and consideration for others, and the threads become derailed with insults and bickering. A lot of these posters need to learn some manners. I remember reading the rules signing up here about personal attacks and vulgarity and offensive posts, but I guess it's hard for the moderators to keep up, as I assume they have lives and jobs outside of this forum. It should be up to ourselves to respond on this board with etiquette. I just can't understand how some people claim to be fans of the band or its members AND STILL bash them or any aspect outside of Led Zeppelin. Personally I am not a big fan of Jimmy's and Robert's solo career (with the exception of JP/BK Crowes, AK/RP, and of course, P&P), but out of respect and consideration, would never dare bash their solo stuff, or anyone that is directly/indirectly associated with it.

As I mentioned earlier, it is OK to have a difference of opinion, but post in respect/consideration of others.

Excellent post "danelectro" and yours too "JustFred". It is OK to have a difference of an opinion, but it seems TOO OFTEN here people have lack of respect and consideration for others, and the threads become derailed with insults and bickering. A lot of these posters need to learn some manners. I remember reading the rules signing up here about personal attacks and vulgarity and offensive posts, but I guess it's hard for the moderators to keep up, as I assume they have lives and jobs outside of this forum. It should be up to ourselves to respond on this board with etiquette. I just can't understand how some people claim to be fans of the band or its members AND STILL bash them or any aspect outside of Led Zeppelin. Personally I am not a big fan of Jimmy's and Robert's solo career (with the exception of JP/BK Crowes, AK/RP, and of course, P&P), but out of respect and consideration, would never dare bash their solo stuff, or anyone that is directly/indirectly associated with it.

As I mentioned earlier, it is OK to have a difference of opinion, but post in respect/consideration of others.

:goodpost:

Archived