Led Zeppelin fonts

I've downloaded a couple of these before plus these, but me being not the best on computers can't work out how to use it!!! i've downloaded and saved it, but how do i actually use it on a word document??? please help!!!!!

I've downloaded a couple of these before plus these, but me being not the best on computers can't work out how to use it!!! i've downloaded and saved it, but how do i actually use it on a word document??? please help!!!!!

Once you have unzipped the file, drag the 'truetypefont' file onto your desktop then right click it with your mouse and left click install.

Hope I helped

B):DB):D

Once you have unzipped the file, drag the 'truetypefont' file onto your desktop then right click it with your mouse and left click install.

Hope I helped

B):DB):D

Is to 'extract' all the same as unzipping??Sorry for being thick!!!! Duuuurrrrr!!!! :slapface:

I keep getting a message about encoding to make the document readable, my choices are windows (default), MS-DOS or Other Encoding with a list of all different things.... Why can't they make computers easy to use!!

I keep getting a message about encoding to make the document readable, my choices are windows (default), MS-DOS or Other Encoding with a list of all different things.... Why can't they make computers easy to use!!

Yeh! I use a free program called 7-zip. Right click then click extract files then press ok on the next window.

Hiya moffo

Assuming you've managed to unzip the file ...

I managed to unzip (extract the file) using WinRAR which is another unzipping program, then I dragged the file onto my desktop as ledzep45 suggested. However I was then struggling to add the font to Word, until I found this useful idiot's guide:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA010947421033.aspx

I had to save the font file onto my C: drive (I just stuck it in "My Documents") so that I could pull it into Word, but it worked a treat and I can now type in Kashmir font!

Hope this helps.

Hiya moffo

Assuming you've managed to unzip the file ...

I managed to unzip (extract the file) using WinRAR which is another unzipping program, then I dragged the file onto my desktop as ledzep45 suggested. However I was then struggling to add the font to Word, until I found this useful idiot's guide:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA010947421033.aspx

I had to save the font file onto my C: drive (I just stuck it in "My Documents") so that I could pull it into Word, but it worked a treat and I can now type in Kashmir font!

Hope this helps.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Lillith, got it working now, the idiot's guide is just what i needed!!!!!

• 11 years later...