Aging Disgracefully

mos6507

I walked in a record store in Washington once and there was this kid, not much older than me, I was asking about Ritchie Blackmore and Deep Purple stuff and he seemed totally perplexed.

As to the writer, I do think they are young and disrespectful, true. I wonder if those were all their ideas (for that silly article), or overheard at local bars, or somewhere.

What's disgraceful about these rock talents growing grey hair and wrinkles or Ann Wilson getting fat. Let her have her cake and eat it too for goodness sakes.

I am more creeped out at those 60+ celebs who look eerily like they did in their 20's. Jaclyn Smith, well she had good work done on her but her pic now and her pic in the 70's together, it's eerie and leaves me feeling like X files about her.

Why can't they embrace their wrinkles like Robert. He looks real and still so hot.

As for the hobo that wrote this article, you go on enjoying Justin Timberlake and whatever pittance money you got out of your article go buy yourself your silicone cheeks and Angelina's genitalia lips. I'm sure you can also breed kids like poultry. Here's to your creepy test tube culture.

• 2 weeks later...
What's disgraceful about these rock talents growing grey hair and wrinkles or Ann Wilson getting fat. Let her have her cake and eat it too for goodness sakes.

I am more creeped out at those 60+ celebs who look eerily like they did in their 20's. Jaclyn Smith, well she had good work done on her but her pic now and her pic in the 70's together, it's eerie and leaves me feeling like X files about her.

Why can't they embrace their wrinkles like Robert. He looks real and still so hot.

As for the hobo that wrote this article, you go on enjoying Justin Timberlake and whatever pittance money you got out of your article go buy yourself your silicone cheeks and Angelina's genitalia lips. I'm sure you can also breed kids like poultry. Here's to your creepy test tube culture.

Totally agree. No need to do anything but try and remain as healthy as possible. That fake face look does nothing for them and does absolutely nothing for me. Having scars and such removed is one thing but to me there is something weird about waking up beside an alien in the morning....just sayn'

I really can't understand why Jimmy is one of aging disgraceful people.

His musical distinguished services are extraordinary and large.

And moreover he is a wonderful father to his children and nowadays he is also a lovely grandad.(when he came to Japan last year,he cheerfully talked about his grandchild in interview and he looked very happy then)

He looks great with dignity today(including his classy grey hair).

I love and respect all of him!

In Japan with interviewer

PAGE.jpg

Archived