What about the rest of us?

wait till the boots and stealth video comes out later next week. I'd guess that by tues morning, the 02 show will be the most active torrent on the net. ;)

what I am not looking forward to is the thousands of shitty sounding/looking cell phone clips that will undoubtedly bombard Youtube. :angry:

I am already gearing up for a bummed out evening on Monday. As it is, I can picture all of the lucky few who have arrived in London already, and those waiting to get on airplanes to cross over the pond. All this, as I sit on this computer, stare at the screen and wallow in my own pity that I am in New Jersey, in my office upstairs in my house.

I'd rather be at the airport.

wait till the boots and stealth video comes out later next week. I'd guess that by tues morning, the 02 show will be the most active torrent on the net. ;)

what I am not looking forward to is the thousands of shitty sounding/looking cell phone clips that will undoubtedly bombard Youtube. :angry:

I'm looking forward to the good, the bad, and the shitty cell phone stuff. I'll be checking in Monday afternoon in the U.S. of A. for whatever news there is available. And for you folks attending the concert while I am at work, I beg of you to scream your lungs out in appreciation for this great band so that they totally know how much we want a world tour. They could think of it as a music appreciation charity event. These guys are able right now to show 'em all how it should be done. I can feel it!! And please pay extra attention to the singer. I heard rumors he might be all for a world tour under the right circumstances.

Hi.....finally found the details about the movie called Led Zeppelin Best of Live.....

This is what the cinema at O2 says....:

In what promises to be the concert of the decade on 10th December, Led Zeppelin are back and will headline at the O2 Arena Tribute Concert to the Late Ahmet Ertegun. Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones will be joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham for this historic concert of a lifetime that sold out in record time.

To celebrate this event, Vue cinemas have teamed up with Warner Music to screen an exclusive 'best of' selection of Led Zeppelin live performances on the same night as the O2 concert across eight Vue cinemas.

Featured are performances from the Royal Albert Hall in January 1970, just one year after the release of their debut album, their triumphant five-night run at Earl's Court in May 1975 and their record-breaking shows at the Knebworth Festival in August 1979, just one year before the death of drummer John Bonham led to the band's dissolution.

These rare performances have been painstakingly restored, remixed, and remastered in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - under the personal supervision of Jimmy Page and director Dick Carruthers.

Tickets are on sale now at regular cinema prices.

Anybody going??? Maybe too painful to know they're next to us for real ??? :)

And that will be all we'll get probably.

I am already gearing up for a bummed out evening on Monday. As it is, I can picture all of the lucky few who have arrived in London already, and those waiting to get on airplanes to cross over the pond. All this, as I sit on this computer, stare at the screen and wallow in my own pity that I am in New Jersey, in my office upstairs in my house.

I'd rather be at the airport.

I hear you, whenever the concert comes to mind, I can't stop a few tears from rolling down my face. :( .. All I can do now is pray that those who do attend will scream, yell, and show alot of apreciation, and maybe, just maybe if the concert goes well and the reviews are kind, maybe they'll tour and we'll all have a better chance to see them.

I do beleive that if we all put are toughts together and wish hard for a tour, well it just might happen. Its all about sending the right vibes out there. I spent the last year wishing they would reunite and look what happen....we're half way there :D

I'm thoroughly bummed that I'm not going tomorrow and at the same time super-excited that The Zeppelin flies again! But I feel that the gig's been handled in a selfish way considering the demand for it. There are loads of options in our technological age for allowing this show to be seen in some way by millions more people.

Some boyband are doing a cinema broadcast of a show at the O2 and this would have been a great way to allow fans to share the experience remotely. I watched a Bowie cinemacast a few years back and it was a great way to see that gig even though it was set up strictly for the purpose of the broadcast, and to launch his last new album. The proceeds could also have went to Ahmet's Charity or charities local to the cinemas.

Also, and I know this may sound like sour grapes but... A fair percentage of these tickets will have ended up in corporate hands, as these things always do these days. A broadcast/webcast would have given more fans a chance.

If they don't tour in some fashion later and don't release the O2 show in some way, it'll be a bloody shame (and a tease!) But anyway...

Fly on Zeppelin, Fly ON!

I'm thoroughly bummed that I'm not going tomorrow and at the same time super-excited that The Zeppelin flies again! But I feel that the gig's been handled in a selfish way considering the demand for it. There are loads of options in our technological age for allowing this show to be seen in some way by millions more people.

Some boyband are doing a cinema broadcast of a show at the O2 and this would have been a great way to allow fans to share the experience remotely. I watched a Bowie cinemacast a few years back and it was a great way to see that gig even though it was set up strictly for the purpose of the broadcast, and to launch his last new album. The proceeds could also have went to Ahmet's Charity or charities local to the cinemas.

Also, and I know this may sound like sour grapes but... A fair percentage of these tickets will have ended up in corporate hands, as these things always do these days. A broadcast/webcast would have given more fans a chance.

If they don't tour in some fashion later and don't release the O2 show in some way, it'll be a bloody shame (and a tease!) But anyway...

Fly on Zeppelin, Fly ON!

I don't stand a snowball's chance in Hell here (in Texas) of viewing ANY of this show if it were televised. As it stands, I can only wish. :(

If something should become available there, would you guys find a way for us to view it?

Archived