Nobody's Fault But Mine; what do you preffer? Plant's harmonica, or Jimmy's solo?

Oswaldo

Every time I hear the opening riff of this song it's like a laser burning the music into my brain.

Ha! I know! I always tell my friends that it sounds like Zeus is throwing thunders from the Olympus to Jimmy guitars frets. So face melting.

• 2 weeks later...
OHHHHHHHHHHHH JIMMY, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIMMY.

haha thats funny you should say that.. i always love when robert says that live.. it always gets me pumped up for the amazing solo by pagey.. i waS gonna say that but i saw yours and it gave me a chuckle..

The harmonica wasn't used very often, and hence it sort of stands out there. But I don't know really, both just seem like integral parts of the song. In general, Jimmy's soloing on Presence is incredibly strong, and that goes for NFBM as well. So let's just say I like both. :D

The harmonica wasn't used very often, and hence it sort of stands out there. But I don't know really, both just seem like integral parts of the song. In general, Jimmy's soloing on Presence is incredibly strong, and that goes for NFBM as well. So let's just say I like both. :D

Same here Otto . For me it's one of those songs that harkens to early Zep. Much like I'm Gonna Crawl does.

I was always surprised it wasn't used more.

It was great on the Mighty Rearranger tour to see him play harmonica live during the song Mighty Rearranger :D

And of course it would be the one tour that I missed <_< Time for me to get my life back :D

Archived