Obama's Report Card...

marolyn

Since a tentative agreement has been reached on the Stimulus Plan and nearly all Republicans still oppose the 780 Billion Bill, I'd say he's not doing much for bipartisianship. From what I've read, funding for infrastructure and infectious disease have been cut...I wonder what they left in. <_<

Calling Ned Betty?

Face time on TV: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Writing op-eds for Washington Post: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Apologizing to the Muslim World: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Maintaining and promoting the good ol' double standard: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Actually getting any shit that matters done: 194247a3bea621945.gif

:lol: That's funny. You don't think postponing the switch from analog to digital until June is shit that matters??

How come he hasn't found Bin-Laden yet?

And I'm about up to here seeing his face on every magazine (ass kissing media) in the supermarket where I'm expecting to see 'OBAMA BRAND PORK' (by the barrel) for sale.

<_<

Have to laugh at this one too because my mother phoned the other day to tell me she is sending me a magazine. In her words, "one with Barack Obama on the cover." Like that narrows it down, LOL.

what are you kidding me?... :slapface:

What He's Done So Far

Ugh, sorry. I meant "not enough time to judge anything." :slapface:

Point is, give him some time. A lot of people were calling him a failure even before he was inagurated. Come on, people, suck it up. We've elected him, give him a chance. If he doesn't do good, then you can hate him, but you'll have to wait longer than the first two weeks. That's really not enough time at all.

Since a tentative agreement has been reached on the Stimulus Plan and nearly all Republicans still oppose the 780 Billion Bill, I'd say he's not doing much for bipartisianship. From what I've read, funding for infrastructure and infectious disease have been cut...I wonder what they left in. <_<

Calling Ned Betty?

You can thank Nancy Pelosi for that. She basically said she doens't care about bipartisanship and that we need to pass the bill right this instant to save the country.

Pelosi's a fucking toolette, she doesn't deserve to serve in the House, let alone be the fucking Speaker

He's trying to implement monumental changes within the confines of a broken system, so I think it's too soon to tell, but I'm already tired of my husband's daily anti-Obama babble (we voted opposite this time). :rolleyes:

:lol: Trouble in paradise?

I think we should at least give him the first 100 days before we look too hard

After all the man needs a smoke break once in a while :D

:lol: Trouble in paradise?

Nah, really no big surprise considering his (hubby's) voting record :lol:

I think we should at least give him the first 100 days before we look too hard

Definitely!

After all the man needs a smoke break once in a while :D

<_<Hmph! (lol!)

You can thank Nancy Pelosi for that. She basically said she doens't care about bipartisanship and that we need to pass the bill right this instant to save the country.

Pelosi's a fucking toolette, she doesn't deserve to serve in the House, let alone be the fucking Speaker

.....let alone,be in line to run the country were some catastrophic events to occur.

I heard a blip of her this week lamenting the 500 million plus U.S. jobs eliminated in January.

Wow.

I thought the U.S. population was under 400 million.

She might need to mellow out, sitting on the dock of the bay....

I can understand frustration over seeing his picture all over the place constantly, but hey, that is the way it was for Bush, Clinton and now him.

No, it's truly overkill this time.

But you have to be kidding on the Bid Laden thing right? I mean, hell, you cant blame him for that one.

Well, that's all we heard from the left and the media about how come Bush hasn't caught him yet? So now it's Obama's turn.

And it is far too soon to judge him, though so far.

The faster he moves (which is what he's doing) the faster he will be judged.

The faster he moves (which is what he's doing) the faster he will be judged.

Well, good or bad, at least he's doing something. Bush spent most of his time sitting on his ass, and look at where that got us.

I personally don't have a problem with any thing Obama has done yet. But maybe that's just me. I dunno. I know he isn't going to do everything right and he isn't going to be able to do everything he said he would, but I think he'll get a lot done anyway.

We'll see how it goes in a while.

No, it's truly overkill this time.

Well, that's all we heard from the left and the media about how come Bush hasn't caught him yet? So now it's Obama's turn.

The media hype isn't Obama's fault...it's a disgrace how they are going after his daughters, especially.

Bin Laden was Bush's "baby" and he didn't fulfill his promise to get him...Bush's failure, not Obama's ... Bush should be out there looking for him right now, since he no longer has a country to run (into the ground).

The media hype isn't Obama's fault...it's a disgrace how they are going after his daughters, especially.

Bin Laden was Bush's "baby" and he didn't fulfill his promise to get him...Bush's failure, not Obama's ... Bush should be out there looking for him right now, since he no longer has a country to run (into the ground).

I thought I was fairly caught up on current events,but I guess not.

What is the dastardly spin from that pit bull media on Obama's daughters?Thanks.

Actually he was Clinton's baby but he was too busy sitting on his ass getting blow jobs :lol:

Sitting on your ass counting money and getting blow jobs! It's good to be president! B)

I thought I was fairly caught up on current events,but I guess not.

What is the dastardly spin from that pit bull media on Obama's daughters?Thanks.

Well actually the media coverage of the story bothered me a bit...but it's actually not the media behind the events...

http://www.cfnews13.com/Politics/FloridaDe...first_lady.html

Obama Daughter Dolls Irk First Lady

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:11:17 PM

First Daughter Dolls

Ty Inc.

WASHINGTON -- The company behind the 1990s collectibles Beanie Babies has two new dolls on the market based on the young daughters of President Barack Obama.

Company officials for Ty Inc. said the new dolls, "Marvelous Malia" and "Sweet Sasha," were named after the new first daughter, ages 10 and 7, respectively.

Ty would only say the names were beautiful and worked well with the dolls they were making.

The girls' mother, first lady Michelle Obama, was not too happy, saying it is inappropriate to use young, private citizens for marketing purposes.

Actually he was Clinton's baby but he was too busy sitting on his ass getting blow jobs :lol:

Sitting on your ass counting money and getting blow jobs! It's good to be president! B)

Bush went to war...to catch "the 9/11 terrorists", and somehow Sadam was one of them? am i remembering this wrong? As for Clinton's sin...his mistake was getting caught.

How do you explain this? (i'm not saying i believe it's authentic, but i'm not saying i don't believe it, either).

http://www.rense.com/general57/aale.htm

Well, good or bad, at least he's doing something. Bush spent most of his time sitting on his ass, and look at where that got us.

I personally don't have a problem with any thing Obama has done yet. But maybe that's just me. I dunno. I know he isn't going to do everything right and he isn't going to be able to do everything he said he would, but I think he'll get a lot done anyway.

We'll see how it goes in a while.

That's one of the more ignorant things I've heard. Just because you don't agree with what he did doesn't mean he sat on his ass the whole time or that he's entirely to blame for the poor state we're in. You simply cannot blame him for everything that's wrong. For example, people look at the market crash as somehow being his fault just because they didn't like him, and that's borderline retarded. How come the market crashes in 1929 and 1987 weren't the presidents' fault?

P.S., if taking immediate action after 911 = sitting on his ass..., I wish presidents sat on their asses more often. If I remember correctly, the majority of people we're all about taking action, and we were united and proud to be Americans... now all the sudden nobody likes the guy? B.S.

I'm not saying he didn't do anything wrong... he did. But half the reason people think he sucks is because it's the popular thing to do - no one looks into the issues.

Bush went to war...to catch "the 9/11 terrorists", and somehow Sadam was one of them? am i remembering this wrong? As for Clinton's sin...his mistake was getting caught.

How do you explain this? (i'm not saying i believe it's authentic, but i'm not saying i don't believe it, either).

http://www.rense.com/general57/aale.htm

^

This is assinine!

Yep!

Blame everything on Bush!

Typical!

That's one of the more ignorant things I've heard. Just because you don't agree with what he did doesn't mean he sat on his ass the whole time or that he's entirely to blame for the poor state we're in. You simply cannot blame him for everything that's wrong. For example, people look at the market crash as somehow being his fault just because they didn't like him, and that's borderline retarded. How come the market crashes in 1929 and 1987 weren't the presidents' fault?

P.S., if taking immediate action after 911 = sitting on his ass..., I wish presidents sat on their asses more often. If I remember correctly, the majority of people we're all about taking action, and we were united and proud to be Americans... now all the sudden nobody likes the guy? B.S.

I'm not saying he didn't do anything wrong... he did. But half the reason people think he sucks is because it's the popular thing to do - no one looks into the issues.

Where the hell have you been for the past eight years?

The majority of the country didn't like him not because "it was the popular thing to do," as you put it, but because he was a bad president. He didn't really DO anything. It seems like he was always on vacation. He was more concerned with helping the rich stay rich and with banning gay marriage and getting rid of citizen's rights than he was with actually doing anything for the average, american citizen.

And just to be clear, I was pleased with how Bush reacted after 9/11. So was most of the country. Everyone I know agrees that invading Afghanistan was the right thing to do there. It was after he started pushing for Iraq that a lot of people started to actually begin to hate him.

Archived