Robert Plant in Tennessee?

harleyguy469

No. It is actually Jimmy Page. He is building a house near Jack White's house.

:lol::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I may very well may be missing the humor/intent of your post so I will apologize in advance but this is a Zeppelin site, not just a Robert site so let's not start ripping Jimmy on here. It's bad enough Robert gets ripped.

:)

My post was intended to be humorous. I have never ripped Jimmy Page. I don't think Jimmy gets ripped on here nearly as much as Robert, but my post was not intended to rip anyone.

KG, then please accept the apology I gave you in advance. I agree with you on the rippings. You may come across that in another post.

:peace:

There sure is alot of touchy people on this site. Just yesterday I said how I only come on here once in awhile. That's going to change, It's to much fun reading post's from people that get bent out of shape so easy !!! I got the joke and thought it was great !! It will be o.k. everyone !!

There sure is alot of touchy people on this site. Just yesterday I said how I only come on here once in awhile. That's going to change, It's to much fun reading post's from people that get bent out of shape so easy !!! I got the joke and thought it was great !! It will be o.k. everyone !!

:huh: Who's being touchy? Some are happy with Robert's choices to continue to do his own thing and some want him back with Jimmy, Jonesy and Jason. I think that is pretty clear. Doesn't mean people are being touchy. Everyone is just expressing their opinion. I for one, love what he is doing with Alison and cannot wait for the next album. I also want Jimmy to give us some new music as well very soon! :D

A lot of people are way too touchy here. They need to relax. Remember, Led Zeppelin is just a band and there are more important things to deal with than that. Some people just take it way too seriously as well as all the bashing on Robert. It's not healthy!

• 1 month later...
Robert Plant is no longer in Tennessee. Gone gone gone. Really gone.

Knebby has a tendency to be correct.

Is Robert back in England for his CBE?

Have heard nothing about this but just read that Lewis Hamilton picked his MBE.

Archived