Starship Stewardess

fsmith9095

• 1 month later...

I seriously get the impression that if I contact her,we may be burning that connection. So I'm waiting to hear from her. The last email I got from her,she said she wasn't in the mood to talk about her past and will call me when she is.

In other words, if we're this interested to know then perhaps others are as well and maybe it will lead to a book deal with $$$ to be made so I'm going to clam up. It's possibly the same thing with promoter Mike Tell, IMHO.

In other words, if we're this interested to know then perhaps others are as well and maybe it will lead to a book deal with $$$ to be made so I'm going to clam up. It's possibly the same thing with promoter Mike Tell, IMHO.

That very well may be the case,Steve. However, I didn't get that impression with her. She mentioned the book as an afterthought and I don't believe she's pressed for money or wanting recognition.

And to clarify,her book will encompass her work over 5 yrs-including the other bands she's worked among. So it's definitely not going to be focused strictly on Zep with a "Zep Exposed" type of tone.

I have heard from her since my last post-the most recent this morning. But it's more pleasantries and nothing Zep-related. I think I'll keep in touch and maybe there will be a time in the future when she's more forthcoming with her Zep stories.

• 7 months later...

None,unfortunately. I did hear from her a few months ago. I emailed her about a month ago and she's yet to reply.

Don't want to bother her but I'm thinking of trying again.

She does seem to be kind of elusive, doesn't she? Maybe she just doesn't look at her e-mail very often or doesn't use a computer much. I can go for days without using the internet.

None,unfortunately. I did hear from her a few months ago. I emailed her about a month ago and she's yet to reply.

Don't want to bother her but I'm thinking of trying again.

thanks fsmith9095. hope she dose reply!!

• 2 weeks later...

Gee I hate to be the cynic here and maybe I've missed something along the way but how do we absolutely KNOW this woman really was a flight attendant on their ship? I'm not clear as to why you all unconditionally believe she is who she says she is?? Frank? Could she possibly be reading all of your comments and laughing her arse off?

Gee I hate to be the cynic here and maybe I've missed something along the way but how do we absolutely KNOW this woman really was a flight attendant on their ship? I'm not clear as to why you all unconditionally believe she is who she says she is?? Frank? Could she possibly be reading all of your comments and laughing her arse off?

No chance. She has details about the band,the Starship and events that took place that would not be available to the public.

Cynicism denied.

And Frank you definitely KNOW all of her details and info to be undisputably true? She could have a very vivid imagination? And how OLD could this woman be now? In her '60's?? And you say she was a substance abuser? Maybe she really BELIEVES in her dear old heart all this stuff really happened to her? Well if you say so. The truth will come out for sure.

And as for Jimmy, etc. telling her to keep quiet? I once read that Jimmy said they welcomed people writing about them and telling stories and the crazier the better so they all could read them and have a good laugh.

Carry on. Keep us posted.

And Frank you definitely KNOW all of her details and info to be undisputably true? She could have a very vivid imagination? And how OLD could this woman be now? In her '60's?? And you say she was a substance abuser? Maybe she really BELIEVES in her dear old heart all this stuff really happened to her? Well if you say so. The truth will come out for sure.

And as for Jimmy, etc. telling her to keep quiet? I once read that Jimmy said they welcomed people writing about them and telling stories and the crazier the better so they all could read them and have a good laugh.

Carry on. Keep us posted.

I do say so.

As you were.

WOW. Didn't mean to UPSET people. Just don't want you guys to be disappointed waiting on something that possibly never happened from someone who possibly wasn't really there? Hopefully, she'll come up with some REAL info and prove me wrong. Tell me again HOW we know for sure she was working on this plane? Again, maybe I'm missing some vital information.

WOW. Didn't mean to UPSET people. Just don't want you guys to be disappointed waiting on something that possibly never happened from someone who possibly wasn't really there? Hopefully, she'll come up with some REAL info and prove me wrong. Tell me again HOW we know for sure she was working on this plane? Again, maybe I'm missing some vital information.

Fair enough. Maybe your skepticism translated to something more negative in tone on here.

I can understand how you may be doubtful in your concern for us being lead along and disappointed.

However,I know for sure that she was working on the plane because she told me things that only a Starship stewardess would know. Not only in relation to Zep but also other bands that used the plane.

She also wasn't seeking any sort of glory that may appeal to anyone pretending to be the stewardess. She was totally understated about the whole experience.

She also had intimate knowledge of the plane,it's owners,the parent company etc.

And finally,a person associated with the band contacted me asking for her email address and phone number after reading my post on FBO. That person confirmed that she is who she said she is.

Hope these facts put your mind at ease.

And finally,a person associated with the band contacted me asking for her email address and phone number after reading my post on FBO. That person confirmed that she is who she said she is.

Hope these facts put your mind at ease.

I hope she wasn't told to keep quiet?

Okay Frank, let's see what happens. Trust me, I'd love to know lots of stuff she may know TOO (if she knows anything of substance of course). I just know there are a lot of jerks out there who play games and I feel bonded in a way to all who are on here because we share the same love. Don't take offense. You'd like me if you knew me. I'm not mean. She may even really be who she says and then just decide to blow us all off and not give out info. Hang in there I guess.

Archived