Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
brasil

brazilian SAMBA band playing Rock`n`roll from LED

I LOVE Brazilian music, so I love this. The singer is brilliant! Someone should send this to link to Jimmy ;):lol:

Thanks for posting :)

I LOVE Brazilian music, so I love this. The singer is brilliant! Someone should send this to link to Jimmy ;):lol:

Thanks for posting :)

I like it. The singer has a great voice and vocal style. Sign them up !

Love it! :thumbsup:

Very different, but great fun - makes me want to get up and dance. And I like the singer's voice too!

who knows how to show this video for JIMMY, ROBERT and JOHN PAUL??? the singer has a nice voice, maybe could sing with them in a new project...

This was quit refreshing. I love their take on BD. This kind of has the ITTOD feel to it.

Edited by timothy5151

new grooving...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh interesting... what jimmy wold say about put an eletrig guitar with that voice - loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

OK, lads, we found you a new singer, now get on with it. B)

Yes, the guy has a good voice. But as far as working on a new project with JP and JPJ...well I wouldn't go that far. At least not yet.

Edited by SuperDave

Yes, the guy has a good voice. But as far as working on a new project with JP and JPJ...well I wouldn't go that far. At least not yet.

Neither would they, that's the trouble! :D

Can anyone find the actual link in YouTube? I want to put this great version in my favorites. Can't find it so far. Wrong search words I guess. Need to be more specific.

Neither would they, that's the trouble! :D

Robert might grab him up and do the next tour with him and Alison!

Somebody send Tbone this video! Asap!

Can anyone find the actual link in YouTube? I want to put this great version in my favorites. Can't find it so far. Wrong search words I guess. Need to be more specific.

:)

Well, I loved it to bits. I love everything (nearly everything) about Brazil. :D

B) B)